Movies Mayberry Movie Club: Week 1 Nominations

What should we watch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, I'd have been down, but I'm not committing to being part of a club that watches Rampage. If you guys want to, that's cool. But I just got out of prison where that piece of shit was on everyday. I'm good lol.

No, I'd have been down, but I'm not committing to being part of a club that watches Rampage. If you guys want to, that's cool. But I just got out of prison where that piece of shit was on everyday. I'm good lol.

When I post the discussion thread please chime in. Would love to hear why you feel it's that terrible.

When I post the discussion thread please chime in. Would love to hear why you feel it's that terrible.
tenor.gif

;)

If you want to have 10 strangers force you to watch a movie once a week you're still welcome to join. Maybe Pumpkinhead gets nominated again.

<{JustBleed}>
We shall see... I wanna see which movies win for a few weeks. If we get some interesting winners, I may show up. Rampage is cookie cutter shit. I wanna see something cool win, like Circle of Iron, or Bad Boy Bubby, or Harold and Maude. If you guys watch stuff like that, I'm in.

We shall see... I wanna see which movies win for a few weeks. If we get some interesting winners, I may show up. Rampage is cookie cutter shit. I wanna see something cool win, like Circle of Iron, or Bad Boy Bubby, or Harold and Maude. If you guys watch stuff like that, I'm in.

I bet you haven't seen the Rampage we're watching.

Fuck. Just remembered the work server blocks IMDB. Maybe Sundays are best. Dammit.

What happened to SMC? Shout out to @europe1 for making it fun and having an extensive knowledge and great understanding of film.

Also, would like to say what’s up @Cubo de Sangre @Tufts @MusterX @Zer from the old days. Glad to see you folks keeping at it!

Europe got burnt out and threw in the towel. I decided to take over and rebrand.

@the muntjac, I see you lurking. You know you want some of this. Club was never the same after you left.

Yeah, it was probably better after I left :D

I’ve never seen Rampage, so it would be enticing to check out something new. Maybe I’ll check it out.

Europe got burnt out and threw in the towel. I decided to take over and rebrand.

Ah. Well, I hope nothing but the best for him and the new group here.

Back