Mayberry Chat Thread V5: Dogs are the best

aint nothing like seeing a 4 foot tall chinese motherfucker kickin some french ass by gawd. WHOS WITH ME???????????????????? Im only 1 bottle in who wants to get drunk and watch chasing the draofnon with jet mootherfuckin lee

got some delta 8 too oooooooooo with resin.<Moves>

aint nothing like seeing a 4 foot tall chinese motherfucker kickin some french ass by gawd. WHOS WITH ME???????????????????? Im only 1 bottle in who wants to get drunk and watch chasing the draofnon with jet mootherfuckin lee
Where you at bruh 😄

w2

View attachment 1028566

When ya pimp glass is full and your wine is warm. Gawdamn I gotta sit here and chill muh walmart wine cause the glass is too full to hold ice. Might watch chasing the dragon later ooooooo
Red wine should be room temperature. Could solve your problems.

Shoutout to @lsa for the thread title

This is the catch-all chat thread for the Mayberry. Anything can be discussed here, within this sub-forum's rules. It is meant to eliminate any random thought/dear diary threads.

All Mayberry rules apply itt. No flaming, no call outs, no sexual graphic posting, no political posts, etc. All posts of the sort will be deleted and continued abuse of the rules will result in thread bans or yellow cards.
Is there a suggestion box somewhere? I would like to submit that we add this emoji to the like button. 😐 Also this would be cool too. 🙄

Is there a suggestion box somewhere? I would like to submit that we add this emoji to the like button. 😐 Also this would be cool too. 🙄
Best bet would be to post this in the Support thread but I'm happy to forward this to admin

Edibles kicked in a lot later than I expected.
I'm tired, but I'm also still high AF. Can't decide if I want to sleep or see where this high takes me.

just thought about ordering dominoes, and dumped the idea to get Pizza Hut bread sticks instead.

And now, I wish if I had thought about it Poppa Johns breadsticks are way, way better.

God dammit.

Went to car dealership to see a buddy of mine.
Got to test drive the 2024 defender 110 hybrid.

Nice Handling: powerful (400 hp) yet smooth in the city.
Good blend of Rugged & comfy interior inside.
Too much cheddar price wise for me though.
IMG-0377.jpg

Not really a sports car dude, but I do like the Jaguar Ftype smooth coupe looks. This RP75 version has 575 horses.
IMG-0380.jpg

Can’t afford either but was fun to test drive the Defender.

Reckon more here would take the coupe over the Defender if gifted the vehicle choice, (both similar price) but could be wrong.

Last edited:
Fuck sakes I can’t read your yellow name. Is this THE original supra?!

Went to car dealership to see a buddy of mine.
Got to test drive the 2024 defender 110 hybrid.

Nice Handling: powerful (400 hp) yet smooth in the city.
Good blend of Rugged & comfy interior inside.
Too much cheddar price wise for me though.
IMG-0377.jpg

Not really a sports car dude, but I do like the Jaguar Ftype smooth coupe looks. This RP75 version has 575 horses.
IMG-0380.jpg

Can’t afford either but was fun to test drive the Defender.

Reckon more here would take the coupe over the Defender if gifted the vehicle choice, (both similar price) but could be wrong.

Did you fart in the car?
You should have...
have one lingering for the next guy who test drove

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back