• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mayberry Awards 2023: Forum Upgrade Edition

I feel bad because I don't remember enough to nominate things like post of the year, thread of the year, best pet, etc. so I just leave those blank.

But I know damn well there's some awesome pets and threads I've seen, I just can't remember them.

Maybe my new year's resolution will be to take notes during the year so I can responsibly nominate people who really deserve it.

I feel bad because I don't remember enough to nominate things like post of the year, thread of the year, best pet, etc. so I just leave those blank.

But I know damn well there's some awesome pets and threads I've seen, I just can't remember them.

Maybe my new year's resolution will be to take notes during the year so I can responsibly nominate people who really deserve it.
Just vote @THE Red Beard in every category.

Mayberry Awards after a slow year. Feels like The Oscars during Covid. Or the medal ceremony at The Special Olympics.

I don't know, I found out while scrolling through this thread.

Man, that's a big hit to teh Gheyberry! Hard to imagine he really crossed a line. Maybe he just e-suicided?

Back