• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mayberry Awards 2023: Forum Upgrade Edition

Poster of the year - @Pliny Pete .... Love ya Red Beard, but it's time to give someone else a turn, and Pete's had a great year.
SHER-DOG award for best pet -
Best AV - @HelloJapan
Thread of the Year -
Funniest poster - @syct23 I don't remember what the posts said now, but a few months ago this dude had me rolling on several occasions and I swore I'd remember to vote him funniest poster this year.
Newcomer of the year -
Best stories -
Breakout poster of the year -
Casanova Award (best relationship experts) -
Most believable stories IRL - @IloveTHIS
Post of the year -
Best mods - @Zebra Cheeks , @Madmick
Best gimmick - @blackdudebro
Sexiest Poster - @Travis Alexander regularly posts pictures of himself and his hot girlfriend, keeps himself in shape, makes fat stacks of cash, and punches people on cruise ships with video proof. I'm like, hey buddy, save some pussy for the rest of us.
Worst Poster -
Worst Gimmick - @lsa I'm really sorry. You used to be a good poster but now every post is about slobadan.
Worst Thread Starter -
Best Ban -
Worst Ban - @Alphaboy
Most Likely to get Banned -
I'm honored brother. So long as crazy things go on in my life, I will always continue to share

Well as we approach the end of another fantastic year we realise one thing. It's time for the Mayberry Awards. The annual trainwreck I have to endure. Please for the love of god only pick one user for each category, this is a popularity contest not a love letter, I don't wanna see any of you dual wielding @THE Red Beard @StonedLemur ding dongs because you can't decide which one is poster of the year, just pick one. As usual (I forgot how long I usually give) votes will be tallied on December 15th Australia time (December 14th for you Americans). You only need to vote for the categories you want to.
So Lets get it on and start the Red Beard Mayberry Awards 2023.

Poster of the year -
SHER-DOG award for best pet -
Best AV -
Thread of the Year -
Funniest poster -
Newcomer of the year -
Best stories -
Breakout poster of the year -
Casanova Award (best relationship experts) -
Most believable stories IRL -
Post of the year -
Best mods -
Best gimmick -
Sexiest Poster -
Worst Poster -
Worst Gimmick -
Worst Thread Starter -
Best Ban -
Worst Ban -
Most Likely to get Banned -
So you are now like a special invite who only posts once or twice a year to host award ceremonies?

I post when there is a thread worth replying to.
You literally never post in my thread....wait a minute.
side-eye-squint.gif
<JerryWWF>

I say give a shout out to all the regulars here.

The regulars, the rejoins, the guys (and gals) that make this a great place to visit.

Too many to name, but you know who you are.

Cheers, sherbros
<GinJuice>
<Wink2>

Back