Maybe Karate hottie isn't built for this sport

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I've seen too many red flags. Seems like her heart's not in it. You know how many fighters have probably fought with a broken finger. She's making a lot of money off her looks right now. Maybe getting punched in the face just isn't worth it anymore.

I think she's built just fine. Emphasis on fine

fighter-michelle-waterson.jpg

You mean she's built for your eyes.

I've seen too many red flags. Seems like her heart's not in it. You know how many fighters have probably fought with a broken finger. She's making a lot of money off her looks right now. Maybe getting punched in the face just isn't worth it anymore.

What?

She is a veteran of the fucking sport...

If she retired (for example) that would make sense.

You're acting like she's an up and comer or something.

She broke her hand, not her finger. Sherdog's interpretation of the X-ray is wrong.

Yeah, I agree...

Very pretty, but seems fragile. Just as there are many men that are fragile too.

humpty_dumpty.gif

Shes a wing wong noodle, she deserves a shot at ronda

No woman is built for fighting, that is why they suck at it and are way worse than men. They even need their own separate division from men just to be able to participate.

I can name ATGs and hall of famers from every single combat sport that didn't fight for much less than the broken hand of karate hottie.
You just had a small idea off the top of ur head, and decided to make a thread with no research like most shertard threads.
If anything, Khabib and Cain are not built for any sport. fucking fragile glass canons.

she seems to live for the fight game and has been fighting in muay thai since about 2005. these broken hand injuries are also important to treat properly because they heal wrong if you don't.

Shes a veteran you talk like she is a prospect.

Heart not in it? She can't help if she breaks her hand. Didn't Fedor also have multiple broken hands 2-3 I believe.

Back