Maybe Karate hottie isn't built for this sport

Fedor shattered his hands winging those wild shots. Some people are just prone to certain injuries, or injuries in general. Feel bad for Michelle. She's a really nice gal and fun fighter.
Exactly. Joanna has broken her hand a couple times, Holly just did and now Michelle.

not into it lol you act like she is a amateur she has been fighting 9 years has 17 pro fights for god sakes

I've seen too many red flags. Seems like her heart's not in it. You know how many fighters have probably fought with a broken finger. She's making a lot of money off her looks right now. Maybe getting punched in the face just isn't worth it anymore.

How the fuck is her heart not in it??? I take it you have never seen her fight. Not sure how breaking your fucking hand = don't have the heart for it.
Maybe you don't have the heart for something in your life and project it on her.

awww, little cuckboy is whipped by a highly photoshopped generic asian chicks glamour shots.

No one is shitting on you for being into black dudes, so like chill out.

:eek:

What a shertarded thread.

Maybe Trifick isn't built for posting good threads.

I've seen too many red flags. Seems like her heart's not in it. You know how many fighters have probably fought with a broken finger. She's making a lot of money off her looks right now. Maybe getting punched in the face just isn't worth it anymore.

She always wanted to be a champion. She accomplished that in Invicta and got the opp to come to the UFC to add gravy to the greatness.

Back