Maybe Karate hottie isn't built for this sport

No woman is built for fighting, that is why they suck at it and are way worse than men. They even need their own separate division from men just to be able to participate.

Enjoy.

I've seen too many red flags. Seems like her heart's not in it. You know how many fighters have probably fought with a broken finger. She's making a lot of money off her looks right now. Maybe getting punched in the face just isn't worth it anymore.

She broke her metacarpal. She can't punch anything with it.

She is a dedicated martial artist and has been for 20 years, it's her life. Don't you dare question her heart.

Fuck. Why did I even click on this thread.

9jHHtj9.gif

I'd rather make money by being hot too rather than getting punched in the face

She should go into cosplay and dress like this video game chick

aaa1.png

480258490-michelle-waterson-poses-for-a-portrait-gettyimages.jpg

I've seen too many red flags. Seems like her heart's not in it. You know how many fighters have probably fought with a broken finger. She's making a lot of money off her looks right now. Maybe getting punched in the face just isn't worth it anymore.
Or... You have no idea wtf you're talking about.

lol, what does she look like without all of the male hormones she takes?

She is also a terrible fighter. She came razor close to being KO'd by some obese woman who is almost 40.
You'd be surprised

wrw2uCI.jpg

Stop with the veteren talk. She's been in the ufc for 1 year. Invcta has oy been legit for a couple years. Any wmma event outside of ufc is like a baseball player playing in the minor leagues. Playing in thw minor leagues does not make you a veteren.

Since she's arrived at the ufc, she has suddenly had a hard time. Can't handle the majors.

It's been a rough year for her and fans. So sad to see someone sit out during their prime due to shitty injuries.

She's built for me. Hell, I might be able to lift her

Heart not in it? She can't help if she breaks her hand. Didn't Fedor also have multiple broken hands 2-3 I believe.
Fedor shattered his hands winging those wild shots. Some people are just prone to certain injuries, or injuries in general. Feel bad for Michelle. She's a really nice gal and fun fighter.

wth man, she's been fighting for ages.

Back