May Burry!! I need your help with a drug test

KO By Knee

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Just got the opportunity of a life time!! This would turn my whole world around, I got an interview tomorrow supposed to start on the 28th for a job that would make me life so much better.

Only thing is I been depressed smokin weed here and there (Past month i've made 1 gram last a whole week, just hit a bowl or half bowl here and there) I smoked a bowl about a day ago after going a week without smoking.

Good chance within the next couple days(maybe week, maybe if im lucky no test at all) I have to take a drug test, I've detoxed before and am fairly confident there isnt much THC in my system but I can't risk anything, it's all or nothing this is a big deal- if I get this job i'll probably fall to my knees and yell like I just won UFC gold.

However it's a urine test, the easiest test to beat..share with me your methods or victorys of the drug test? Help me brothers! :D

My success was I never took illegal drugs and never smoked

This.

Prayer might help you TS... Being a dumbass should be painful though. They drug test for a reason... beating it defeats their purpose. :rolleyes:

Can't believe drug testing employees is allowed That's so fucked up man. Only thing you can do is take a friends piss with you, it's not the nsac I'm sure they ain't gonna watch you pee.

You sound like a loser... Help the guy out!!!

Bro, drink lots of H20. Drink some cranberry juice, and lots of water. Hope that, if you are tested, their machine isn't top-of-the-line... Cross your fingers. Good luck and hope you get the job!!!!

Unless you use fake piss or someone else's you'll need to drink gallons. Sweat as much as possible as well. Get a home drug test to monitor your progress. If you test positive at home don't waste your time taking their test.

This is exactly why I don't smoke weed.

What a f***ed-up place the USA is becoming... Especially in this sense. I hope you get the job. You know, something is wrong when we are penalizing people for what they do (within reason) in the privacy of their own homes... WTF!!! You gotta pass a UA before you can flip burgers at McDo!!!! (not that that is the dream job that you speak of, TS)

Just got the opportunity of a life time!! This would turn my whole world around, I got an interview tomorrow supposed to start on the 28th for a job that would make me life so much better.

Only thing is I been depressed smokin weed here and there (Past month i've made 1 gram last a whole week, just hit a bowl or half bowl here and there) I smoked a bowl about a day ago after going a week without smoking.

Good chance within the next couple days(maybe week, maybe if im lucky no test at all) I have to take a drug test, I've detoxed before and am fairly confident there isnt much THC in my system but I can't risk anything, it's all or nothing this is a big deal- if I get this job i'll probably fall to my knees and yell like I just won UFC gold.

However it's a urine test, the easiest test to beat..share with me your methods or victorys of the drug test? Help me brothers! :D

From what I have read the best way to do it is to drink a huge amount of water before the test. BUT there are a few things you need to do to make sure that they don't find it suspicious.

First you need to take a multivitamin or something similar a few hours before. Even though your piss will practically be 100% water, the b vitamins and other things will make your piss yellow and more natural. The second thing you need to do is supplement with creatine. They check creatine levels to see if you have diluted your pee. If you supplement with creatine you should be good though, from what I have heard. I don't know exactly how much though. You could probably do some research for more exact amounts.

Another, more fool proof way, is to just use someone else's pee. At a drug test for a job they usually just send you to the bathroom with a cup. No one is watching you pee like they do for probation or something like that. So just bring in some pee with you but make sure it is proper temperature. You need to keep it tucked into your crotch so it stays at body temperature.

My brother has beat many tests using fake piss he ordered online. I would suggest going that route.

Just remember to tuck it under your balls so it gets to the proper temperature. Good luck.

Step #2: Substitution. It's really the only way. Artificial is OK and will pass the test where they "put a stick in it and wait for the color change", otherwise if you know for sure that they are going to put it through an immunoassay machine, find a qualified donor.

before that;

Step #1: Know the the results of the test before you take it, and then perform the necessary actions (substitution). Go to a "Any Lab Test Now" (www.anylabtestnow.com/), or something like it. There are also kits parents purchase at drug stores to test their kids.

Anyone that tells you to take massive amounts of niacin, special "detox" drinks, or cranberry's, diluting the test sample with water or bleach is 100% clueless. 100%.

There is a substantial amount of information on the internet about this subject. All of the easy methods are commercial enterprises.

I just drank a shit ton of water and was fine. I smoked the day before a drug test and passed that way. You'll be fine as long as you're not too chunky and stick to the WATER.

No juice. No soda. No milk.
Water.

I just drank a shit ton of water and was fine. I smoked the day before a drug test and passed that way. You'll be fine as long as you're not too chunky and stick to the WATER.

No juice. No soda. No milk.
Water.

this and alot of head shops sold something called gold seal years back. my brother used to smoke and use that when he needed to pee clean.

this and alot of head shops sold something called gold seal years back. my brother used to smoke and use that when he needed to pee clean.

You gotta be careful with those because some tests can detect when you use it.

yeah i know. ts just needs to memorize glaucoma symptoms and go to the dr for his med marj. license

Can't believe drug testing employees is allowed That's so fucked up man. Only thing you can do is take a friends piss with you, it's not the nsac I'm sure they ain't gonna watch you pee.

for my work they do watch at times

they had a camera in several of the bathrooms that i peed in, it was fucking weird.. .

took me like 5 minutes just to squeeze some urine out knowing there was someone watching me on the camera

Like others have said using someone elses urine is the best option.

They most likely won't watch you pee but they might check the temp to see if your faking. Do some test runs to see hiw fast the temp drops

take some of your brothers urine with you and use it if the room is not being watched

then again stay off the drugs man..

Back