May Burry!! I need your help with a drug test

Are you sure they can hire/not hire you based on the piss test?

Part of my job is administering piss testing and most, if not all employers cannot simply hire or not based on drug testing...

Ughhh, what? If they can't hire or fire you based on a pissed test why even have people take it?

Just drinking a ton of water will work for THC, and it will work perfectly. It will work even on expensive lab tests. The only thing to consider is the fact that some places will claim an inconclusive test if your urine is clear.

When I was being piss tested regularly for work I had it down to a perfect system. They would say notify me I had one and on the drive to the lab I would drink a rockstar energy drink and half a gallon of water. Then I would sit at the lab claiming I didn't need to go yet until I could feel the water shift from my stomach to my bladder. It's a very noticeable feeling and usually takes about 30 - 45 minutes after the time of consumption.

The energy drink has enough b vitamins to keep your urine at least some what yellow so it won't raise any eye brows.

Trust me on this, it works perfectly. I would start drinking a couple hours before just to be sure, but it's easy to pass even on a moment's notice. You could smoke 5 minutes before the test and still pass. I was on probation from 14 to 17 and alot of the time I would have smoked all day instead of going to school and was still able to pass every single test. I was tested maybe 4-6 times a year.

Totally depends on the person. You are one of the lucky ones.

Stop peeing, like stop for ever.

If you can't do that, do a poo and say you were confused?

Good luck man!

we seem to have alot in common my dude i didnt have a horrible child hood but ive made horrible decisions in life and have had to pay the price. Smoking has always helped me forget the things i had and lost, or just how different a path my life has taken then what i had hoped for. some people will call that a cop out but fuck them weed is a plant for christs sake. and it has more helpfull side effects than harmful. I too live pay check to pay check paying off lawyer fees and fines and child support and rent and as you said a nice meal for me is a blessing. keep your head up tho bro i stressed for weeks about this job and what the fuck i was going to do.

I lived in my sisters basement for like 8 months without a job and was very depressed im finally digging out of the whole i created and things are lookin up. For a while i just thought jail was where i will probably spend the next year or so of my life. i got really lucky.

also you like sara underwood so you obvi have great taste in women.

Totally depends on the person. You are one of the lucky ones.

3 years of probation in which time I smoked habitually coupled with about 5 years of testing from work where I smoked occasionally -- that's not luck, that's consistency. It works perfect and it works every time. Explain to me how it possibly couldn't? You dilute your piss, then add vitamins and color so it doesn't come up at diluted.

The person administering the test is doing a visual inspection of the urine for the color. Alot of cheaper tests (dip sticks) won't test for anything other than drugs.

The energy drink will cause your body to believe that you have over dosed on b vitamins and it will send a ton of shit with your piss in reaction to the overload from the energy drink. I have never failed a piss test or had it come back "diluted" using this method.

Also, diluted isn't an automatic fail anyway, so if you're in a pinch you can just dilute your piss on the fly by drinking tons of water then go back and retest if they make you. Tons of people who stay active and hydrated will have clear piss anyway and companies that conduct these tests do not count a diluted test as a fail.

Not over night? I can't really understand where that statement is coming from considering "over night" isn't anywhere in my post you quoted but you can do it in under an hour and it will still work...

OK?

My point was that you could smoke consistently for every day of your life, including 5 minutes before the test, and still pass.

A piss test for pot is fucking crazy easy to pass. you guys are making this too damned complicated. If you simply drink a ton of water you will pass. It really is that simple.

"A piss test for pot is fucking crazy easy to pass. you guys are making this too damned complicated. If you simply drink a ton of water you will pass. It really is that simple."

if you know when your test is sure. this dude can't smoke bud and then take a test the next day and guarantee he will pass because he drank a ton of water.

we seem to have alot in common my dude i didnt have a horrible child hood but ive made horrible decisions in life and have had to pay the price. Smoking has always helped me forget the things i had and lost, or just how different a path my life has taken then what i had hoped for. some people will call that a cop out but fuck them weed is a plant for christs sake. and it has more helpfull side effects than harmful. I too live pay check to pay check paying off lawyer fees and fines and child support and rent and as you said a nice meal for me is a blessing. keep your head up tho bro i stressed for weeks about this job and what the fuck i was going to do.

I lived in my sisters basement for like 8 months without a job and was very depressed im finally digging out of the whole i created and things are lookin up. For a while i just thought jail was where i will probably spend the next year or so of my life. i got really lucky.

Thanks brotha, some people are so caught up being born in Wayne manor they have no idea that there is a struggle, life isn't perfect but they will never be able to understand being raised in luxury blinds you. Easy to tell people who have had it rough from people who have had it easy. And yes we have excellent taste in women..but hey when you aint got much....pu$$y'$ free :D

http://www.mountainside-medical.com/products/Leg-Bag-Medium-Urinary,-600ml.html

Get one of these

and some of these

http://www.rei.com/zoom/zz/88979751-c8e3-4699-a71c-78442de13b99.jpg/440

As you're doing this shake up the hand warmers so they start you know, warming up.

Find you some clean pee, insert the pee into the bag with a sterile syringe type device.

Lightly tape the catheter bag with the hand warmers and strap the bag to your leg.

That's worked for me before, granted they let me take care of business in a room without some watching.

Good luck mane.

Considering you said this is a huge opportunity for you I wouldn't trying to clean out your system because there are entirely to many variables. I use to be a manager at a car dealership and one of the perks was being able to use a lot car for transportation to and from work. I had someone real end me and because of company police I was required to take a drug test. I was scared shitless because I had a friend in town staying with me and I had smoked quite a bit while he was in town. I passed luckily but I think a lot of it has to do with by body type and lifestyle. I am 5'10 175lbs and work out just about everyday and always drink a lot of water and use a sauna religiously.

Another buddy had a very different experience however. He has a much thicker build then I and he quite smoking when he started applying for new jobs and he failed a test 25 days after quitting. According to him he drank a lot of water during that time period. In my personal opinion I think everyone's body different so you can't really rely on what might have worked for someone else.

When I was younger I used the fake urine you microwave and put into a heating pouch and tape it to the inside of your leg and it works great. The only concern with that product is keeping it at a temperature that is close to that of the human body . which is measured by the temperature strip on the side of the bottle container. I haven't had a problem with it before but something doesn't made me complete trust the pouch to keep it exactly between 98 and 101 degrees. The two times I've used it I've found the closed gas station to the laboratory and heated it up to the correct temperature there that way you minimize the chances of it dropping below and acceptable range.

Glad to hear you moved out of your sister's basement, you piece of shit.

Just kidding bro. It's cool your doing better... I didn't have to, but my brother was nice enough to give me the option to stay with him for a few months when I moved to his town. I would've been pretty fucked if he hadn't done that. Good to have family you can trust.

I know alot of people that say Flush kits work. Maybe you don't have enough time to get one now but in the future i recommend that.

Id be happy to sell you some clean urine, but you gotta come to boston to pick it up. Just be sure to heat it up and then keep ot close to your body while you wait. If its too cold theyll know youre trying to beat the test and youll never get that job.

Workout. I mean cardio. If you have access to a pool, I suggest swim for hours. Drink loads of water as well, and ONLY WATER. Eat only fruits and vegetables. No starchy bread carbs or fats.

Approach this like your cutting weight, but being able to eat and hydrate. Go into the sauna for a while as well. I suggest doing sprints, burpees, tabata stuff to increase metabolism.

You need to piss out the THC in your system, and burn out the fat that carries the THC.

I smoke like crazy and I did this, passed after a week.

Back