Maxim Dadashev, 28, Dies From Brain Damage Suffered In TKO Loss R.I.P

the video is showing a powerlifting russian champion 250+ lbs dying from a simple headkick and 4-5 punches on the ground. literally all it take. there was no dehydration, no long fight nothing.

You dumb dumb stupid moronic kid. any type of damage can cause permanent injuries or death. it could be the first punch in a fight even though its unlikely... theyre not baking cakes. theyre beating the fk out of each other senseless literally. claiming extra punches and late stoppages in MMA are harmless is beyond stupid and shows your lack of brain cells.

point being you dont wanna be the retard that allows someone to take extra shots or cause a late stoppage.. one of those days no matter how unlikely it is, someone is getting fked up for real.
If you have a conscience you would not risk putting yourself in such situation.

The guy in the video died because he was getting his head pounded into concrete and isn’t a trained fighter.

The guy in the video died because he was getting his head pounded into concrete and isn’t a trained fighter.
nah. youre not gonna die if you fall and his your head on concrete. being a fighter doesnt make your brain take anymore punishment than a powerlifting champion. maybe more than a wanker civilian 65-75kg. this dude is strong as Ox. anyone can die in MMA people have died before and will die again. being a trained fighter/concrete isnt the only reason they die.

im not reading that sorry man. make it shorter or gtfo.
Your post was longer lol, but I guess you had no comeback after I exposed your dumb comments. That's what you get for writing ignorant comments over things you don't know shit about.
<OKC16>

LMAO Look at this kid so triggered and angry. Listen here, dumb fuck. That is a street fight, where the guy died because the back of his head hit the concrete while falling. Why do you think it's an illegal strike in both MMA and boxing? That happens all the time in street fights, that's the danger of fighting in concrete. If you cannot understand that, you should shut the fuck up dummy.

MMA fighters don't fight on concrete, that's why slams are not killing anyone. That's why nobody have died in UFC. Aspen's head didn't hit concrete when she fell, retard. And the boxer that died, was for a completely different reason that I already explained to you in my previous post and won't do again here. If you can't see the difference between these 2 situations because you are a retard, then that's your problem. If combat sports scare you so much, then watch soccer or golf, kiddo.
ok i read it. false, false and false. ppl have died in other mma promotions fighting under the same rules set, same cage and on same canvas. just cause it didnt happen in the UFC yet doesnt mean it cannot happen. simple google search would prove it.

im not scared of combat sports at all actually. im an active amateur mma fighter atm. But, if i ever ref a fight i would always prefer be called out on early stoppages than late stoppages. wouldnt wanna cause any permanent damage. if it doesnt happen often doesnt mean its not a possibility.

nah. youre not gonna die if you fall and his your head on concrete. being a fighter doesnt make your brain take anymore punishment than a powerlifting champion. maybe more than a wanker civilian 65-75kg. this dude is strong as Ox. anyone can die in MMA people have died before and will die again. being a trained fighter/concrete isnt the only reason they die.

Bro are you serious? That’s literally 99% of the reason why people die in bum bar/ street fights. It’s not because of the punches landed, the average person can’t punch, but because one of the idiots falls and cracks their skull on the street.

Also him being a power lifter clearly doesn’t mean shit you can’t weight lift to improve your chin or skull. The guy clearly doesn’t know how to fight and is why the guy way smaller than him was able to destroy him.

And being a fighter absolutely means they are more able to take punishment, you need to get a clue. Professional fighters are conditioned to absorb hits and their toughness ends up killing them.

This does not apply to the 99% average bum fights.

Last edited:
Bro are you serious? That’s literally 99% of the reason why people die in bum bar/ street fights. It’s not because of the punches landed, the average person can’t punch, but because one of the idiots falls and cracks their skull on the street.

Also him being a power lifter clearly doesn’t mean shit you can’t weight lift to improve your chin or skull. The guy clearly doesn’t know how to fight and is why the guy way smaller than him was able to destroy him.

And being a fighter absolutely means they are more able to take punishment, you need to get a clue. Professional fighters are conditioned to absorb hits and their toughness ends up killing them.

This does not apply to the 99% average bum fights.
your skull isnt likely to crack falling from this short distance and this guys skull didnt crack btw. were not as fragile as you think. weight lifting cannot improve your skull or chin but its certainly better to absorb a fall than being someone who doesnt workout at all.

being a fighter only means you can take more punishment when youre awake not when youre koed. after you knocked the fk out youre punishment taking abilities become equal to anyone.

you cannot condition your head not to get killed. pro fighters are conditioned against regular pain. once youre disconnected from your senses youre an average joe.

wtf does conditioned to take more punishment means? yes their pain tolerance is higher than average joes but they can still sustain damage like any human being and once their not in control of their bodies anymore (Koed stiff) theyre the same as anyone.

your skull isnt likely to crack falling from this short distance and this guys skull didnt crack btw. were not as fragile as you think. weight lifting cannot improve your skull or chin but its certainly better to absorb a fall than being someone who doesnt workout at all.

being a fighter only means you can take more punishment when youre awake not when youre koed. after you knocked the fk out youre punishment taking abilities become equal to anyone.

you cannot condition your head not to get killed. pro fighters are conditioned against regular pain. once youre disconnected from your senses youre an average joe.

People die or become paralyzed from falling off bikes/scooters and hitting their heads ALL the time without helmets.

I’m sorry but the sentence

you can’t die from falling and hitting your head on the concrete

Is one of the dumbest things I’ve read in a long time. You need to get your head out of your ass.

This is just wrong it’s not even debatable.

My uncle was literally in a situation where some dude was standing next to him at cross walk on his bike and fell over hit the ground and boom was dead.

People die or become paralyzed from falling off bikes/scooters and hitting their heads ALL the time without helmets.

Is one of the dumbest things I’ve read in a long time. You need to get your head out of your ass.

My uncle was literally in a situation where some dude was standing next to him at cross walk on his bike and fell over hit the ground and boom was dead.
and it was probably not the fall. every kid falls and hit their head multiple times in their life. EVERY single kid. you think the chances of dying everytime you slip are that high? LOL.

2001, over 2 million children in this age group suffered accidental injuries: 3000 died as a result. While falls accounted for only 2% of all fatal injuries.

under 5 years old kids chances of dying from a fall is 2%. wtf you think humans are made of glass? yes its dangerous to fall on concrete but as human literally every single one of us has fallen and hit head on something growing up or later in our lives. i know guys that fallen from around 10 meters chest first broke their cheek bones and were fine other wise.

1. Falling from a height was the cause of 11% of all work-related fall deaths in Australia. @Greg House 11% of falls from HEIGHT no standing will result in death in australia. im sure its as low or lower world wide. getting headkicked is 20 times more dangerous than falling from a standing position on concrete.
  2. Falls-related fatality rates increased with age, with workers aged 45 years and over making up 65% of those who died following a fall from height

1. Falling from a height was the cause of 11% of all work-related fall deaths in Australia. @Greg House 11% of falls from HEIGHT no standing will result in death in australia. im sure its as low or lower world wide. getting headkicked is 20 times more dangerous than falling from a standing position on concrete.

Who the fuck is getting head kicked besides taekwon do practitioners and fighters?

The impact on hard ground causes the brain to ricochet into the opposite wall of the skull -- somewhere around the forehead -- causing hemorrhaging near the brain and death. It's known as a contrecoup brain injury.
https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2015/07/one-punch_killings_they_happen.html

Who the fuck is getting head kicked besides taekwon do practitioners and fighters?

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2015/07/one-punch_killings_they_happen.html
Askren ate something 20 times more dangerous than a fall. Cris cyborgs ex husband s skull was shattered with a similar knee. Masvidal s knee slided over the side of his head. If it landed in the middle it would shattered his forehead. Concrete falls are and will never be as hard as a spinning heel kick, headkicks, knees and even elbows and well placed punches.

Askren ate something 20 times more dangerous than a fall. Cris cyborgs ex husband s skull was shattered with a similar knee. Masvidal s knee slided over the side of his head. If it landed in the middle it would shattered his forehead. Concrete falls are and will never be as hard as a spinning heel kick, headkicks, knees and even elbows and well placed punches.

Just came in here to post that you are a fucking idiot... back when I was in high school I knew a kid who got dropped in a fight during a basketball game and hit the back of his head on concrete and died. I'm pretty sure you might have CTE if you think a punch has more of an effect than bouncing your head off concrete. FO/KY

I have to admit that even as a huge boxing fan, occasions like this make me question the validity of the sport. I get that all sports carry a degree of risk, but when that risk is a direct consequence of the sports primary objective....it gets harder to justify.

This is another reason while I hate hearing people who have never stepped into a ring talk about the ‘pillows’ boxers wear. People suffer serious brain injuries of a fairly regular basis in this sport, and we get keyboard warriors who wouldn’t last a minute with a novice amateur disrespecting their efforts.

Man, combat sports are no fucking joke.

As fans its so easy to get desensitised and abstract the results of fights. One you become an experienced fan you start to become obsessed with strategy and rankings. It's easy to forget the reality of what we're watching. We just think of them as "KOs", not "getting hit so hard that your brain hits your skull and gets completely switched off".

There are plenty of people who will never take a much head damage in their entire life, as a fighter will in one fight.

Shit is insane.

Very well put, there's a lot of people desensitised to the realities out there, even cornering a fighter can change your views in a big way imo.

Just came in here to post that you are a fucking idiot... back when I was in high school I knew a kid who got dropped in a fight during a basketball game and hit the back of his head on concrete and died. I'm pretty sure you might have CTE if you think a punch has more of an effect than bouncing your head off concrete. FO/KY
I gave you the statistics. 2% chance of dying after a fall and head impact. Some guy broke another's with q slap. Doesn't mean every slap is gonna break someone's neck. You're fighting facts. You're the only fking idiot.

I gave you the statistics. 2% chance of dying after a fall and head impact. Some guy broke another's with q slap. Doesn't mean every slap is gonna break someone's neck. You're fighting facts. You're the only fking idiot.

Your 2% number only relates to children falling. That doesn’t have anything to do with somebody getting laid out in a bar fight and smashing their head on the asphalt. I’m not saying everybody dies when that happens.

Your 2% number only relates to children falling. That doesn’t have anything to do with somebody getting laid out in a bar fight and smashing their head on the asphalt. I’m not saying everybody dies when that happens.
still same shit its not as dangerous. were not made off of glas. its fking bones. a fall can kill you but its unlikely regardless of the surface type. as i said if it was a high percentage thing everyone would be wearing helmets in day to day life. getting head kicked AKA a shin to the head by a trained fighter is way more dangerous than falling from 5.7 ft average. its like getting hit with a baseball bat.

still same shit its not as dangerous. were not made off of glas. its fking bones. a fall can kill you but its unlikely regardless of the surface type. as i said if it was a high percentage thing everyone would be wearing helmets in day to day life. getting head kicked AKA a shin to the head by a trained fighter is way more dangerous than falling from 5.7 ft average. its like getting hit with a baseball bat.

Just jumping in without really having any thoughts on this, but would it not follow then that the fatality figures of those who had taken a head kick would be >2%?

Back