Maxim Dadashev, 28, Dies From Brain Damage Suffered In TKO Loss R.I.P

still same shit its not as dangerous. were not made off of glas. its fking bones. a fall can kill you but its unlikely regardless of the surface type. as i said if it was a high percentage thing everyone would be wearing helmets in day to day life. getting head kicked AKA a shin to the head by a trained fighter is way more dangerous than falling from 5.7 ft average. its like getting hit with a baseball bat.

I guarantee if you changed the surface fighters fought on from canvas to concrete, the number of fatalities in all combat sports goes up 1000%. And youre comparing apples with oranges. There are without a doubt more deaths from somebody getting punched from a bum on their street, not bracing their fall, and smacking their head. Than a trained fighter headkicking another trained fighter who knows how to expect a strike coming.

I guarantee if you changed the surface fighters fought on from canvas to concrete, the number of fatalities in all combat sports goes up 1000%. And youre comparing apples with oranges. There are without a doubt more deaths from somebody getting punched from a bum on their street, not bracing their fall, and smacking their head. Than a trained fighter headkicking another trained fighter who knows how to expect a strike coming.
1000%? how did you arrive at this number? you pulled it out of your ass? concrete will increase fatalities cause it will increase damage.

after you get punched and koed it doesnt matter if youre a bum or a trained fighter youre not gonna fall differently. KOed fighters cannot control their fall. once a strike connects clean and youre out, youre not gonna fall differently from a bum.

again you are talking before a knockout happening then yes a fighter is better prepared. im talking after someone is out and is falling. it doesnt matter who you are. once youre out, youre out.

the video is showing a powerlifting russian champion 250+ lbs dying from a simple headkick and 4-5 punches on the ground. literally all it take. there was no dehydration, no long fight nothing.

You dumb dumb stupid moronic kid. any type of damage can cause permanent injuries or death. it could be the first punch in a fight even though its unlikely... theyre not baking cakes. theyre beating the fk out of each other senseless literally. claiming extra punches and late stoppages in MMA are harmless is beyond stupid and shows your lack of brain cells.

point being you dont wanna be the retard that allows someone to take extra shots or cause a late stoppage.. one of those days no matter how unlikely it is, someone is getting fked up for real.
If you have a conscience you would not risk putting yourself in such situation.

That guy died from slamming the back of his head into that concrete

1000%? how did you arrive at this number? you pulled it out of your ass? concrete will increase fatalities cause it will increase damage.

after you get punched and koed it doesnt matter if youre a bum or a trained fighter youre not gonna fall differently. KOed fighters cannot control their fall. once a strike connects clean and youre out, youre not gonna fall differently from a bum.

again you are talking before a knockout happening then yes a fighter is better prepared. im talking after someone is out and is falling. it doesnt matter who you are. once youre out, youre out.

The number of deaths where the boxer is KOd cold before they hit the floor and never wake up again is quantifiably less than than the number of deaths where the boxer is beaten over a prolonged fight and died of injuries later.

Just as the number of deaths from people who die from their head hitting the ground

Please show me the last example of somebody getting KOd before they hit the ground and dying from that. You cant because that basically never happens.

I've been following boxing for basically the last decade, the deaths come from long enduring fights where the guy takes a ton of punches, not one huge punch. It's common knowledge the KO is more merciful.

So sad, the tragic nature of our sports. I liked what Deontay Wilder said recently about Dillian Whyte failing a test for PEDs. This isn't a sport where cheating will just make you more likely to win. In this sport cheating makes you more likely to kill your opponent and all the money in the world isn't worth that

The number of deaths where the boxer is KOd cold before they hit the floor and never wake up again is quantifiably less than than the number of deaths where the boxer is beaten over a prolonged fight and died of injuries later.

Just as the number of deaths from people who die from their head hitting the ground

Please show me the last example of somebody getting KOd before they hit the ground and dying from that. You cant because that basically never happens.

I've been following boxing for basically the last decade, the deaths come from long enduring fights where the guy takes a ton of punches, not one huge punch. It's common knowledge the KO is more merciful.
First of all you're acting as if im those claims which im not.

Point being a stiff ko causes more damage than a short distance fall.

Don't run around the argument like a headless chicken.

Back