Media Max landed less on Volk this fight, than in the first fight.

Willy Knuckles

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Max landed 103 strikes this fight compared to the 134 strikes he landed in the first fight according to UFC.com
http://www.ufcstats.com/fighter-details/e1248941344b3288.

Not sure how Max can preform WORSE overall in the second fight, yet think he got robbed. The KD's were exciting I get it, but KD's in the first two rounds don't count for the next three rounds where Max landed nowhere near as much as Volk. You people are clueless and need to stop listening to Bisping's drunk scoring during fights.

<28>

Last edited:
I agree, after round three and bisping said max should be up 3-0, I was just absolutely confused wondering what the fuck he's talking about. I didn't think round 3 was that hard to score, I had money on Volk, and i wasn't at all worried when they read the score cards.

The strikes in the first fight weren't effective.

The ones in the rematch were.... including 2 knockdowns.

Holloway has always had one of the dumber fan bases. They think Max beat Dustin, Volk the first fight, AND Volk the 2nd fight. They're so delusional.

I loved seeing him get beat up for 3 rounds straight vs Volk after talking all that shit about how he was robbed the first fight in all the promos.

In the Media 9 had it 48-47 Volk, 18 had it 48-47 Max. So it was a close fight, not a robbery but I would guess the consensus winner didnt win that is all but when you are taking a random sample of 3 out of the population your are playing Russian roulette each time out.

Because fightmetric is a 100% accurate source.

PS it recorded 0 KD's in that second fight.
as one should because there were none. I'm kinda getting peeved that people who are into this sport enough, to the point that they would go through the registration process to be a member of a board of discussion don't know the difference between getting staggered and getting dropped.

just further proof the scoring criteria needs to be changed.

Volkanovski got his ass whooped

Because fightmetric is a 100% accurate source.

PS it recorded 0 KD's in that second fight.
LOL that's from UFCstats.com. Didn't think they were the same thing. It doesn't look like they recorded KD's on there it doesn't have a section so even if it was 4 it wouldn't show up there. How do the KD's give max any of the last 3 rounds when they happened it the 1st and 2nd

In the Media 9 had it 48-47 Volk, 18 had it 48-47 Max. So it was a close fight, not a robbery but I would guess the consensus winner didnt win that is all but when you are taking a random sample of 3 out of the population your are playing Russian roulette each time out.
So 66.6% had it for Max?

LOL that's from UFCstats.com. Didn't think they were the same thing. It doesn't look like they recorded KD's on there it doesn't have a section so even if it was 4 it wouldn't show up there. How do the KD's give max any of the last 3 rounds when they happened it the 1st and 2nd
Landing more strikes in the 3rd should

I just rewatched the last three rounds, and they were all super close, but also all Volkanovski's rounds.

Bisping,and to a lesser extent Anik, were absolutely shameless in their pushing Holloway. He was literally cheering Max on.

I normally like Bisping, but his performance in this fight was ridiculous. Constantly talking up Holloway, overreacting whenever he landed anything, and ignoring most of Volkanovski's offense.

Extremely close, competitive fight, but Volkanovski was relentless, and came back to win that fight.

Mike Bisping should be ashamed of himself.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back