Max Kellerman says "Zero % chance Floyd Beats Rousey in an MMA Match"

a) Who is Max Kellerman?

b) Max Kellerman is a moron. Rousey wouldn't get within arm's reach of Mayweather so how in the blue hell is she going to grapple with him?

No, there are not many examples of strikers without any grappling knowledge whatsoever knocking grapplers out. Remember that in mma, even the worst grapplers are light years ahead of someone who has never grappled. Now, Floyd certainly has a chance. But it's not very big, unless Rousey gets stupid. She could literally combat roll and grab a foot or scissor sweep or pull guard or whatever, and it would be over.

Congratulations, you are the dumbest silver belt on this forum.

He has a 50% chance of winning, if he can land a punch before she is able to clinch.

From the look on her face it looks like she is going to burst out crying

I take it you didn't watch the fight live. She spent the next 30 seconds or so after that gif in the most self-satisfied strut around the cage I've ever seen.

She could combat roll than Floyd will circle and punch her in the face.

Rousey will try to grab a foot and Floyd will circle and punch her in the face.

Rousey tries to pull guard, to bad she got slept trying to enter the clinch.

It's like it's 1993 again. I'm just surprised Bruce Lee hasn't been mentioned.

She could just continue to fall to her back and I have no doubt he would try and gnp her then he loses.

But what happens when your perfect shot is against someone lesser than a male.

Or when your perfect shot is handed to you on a platter.

This. There is so much madness surrounding this. Never has a man vs woman fight been so debated, and such mass debates will naturally include mass ignorance.

Says the guy who gives Rousey a legit chance vs Floyd Mayweather. You are the retard's retard.

Yeah, I should really know better than to try and discuss anything even semi-reasonably with the bottom feeders of this forum. My bad.

Yeah, I should really know better than to try and discuss anything even semi-reasonably with the bottom feeders of this forum.

It's not semi-reasonable.

It's fucking stupid.

Seriously, there is domestic abuse laws for a reason dude.

It's not semi-reasonable.

It's fucking stupid.

Seriously, there is domestic abuse laws for a reason dude.

Don't worry dude, you can beat a woman. You are all man.

And "domestic abuse laws". Fucking lol.

Boy, this really is kinda the ultimate test of the martial arts, eh? A smaller world champion woman who is mainly a grappler vs a bigger, faster, stronger, more experienced, best-of-his-era type striker male world champion.

Sounds like some kind of Pan-European wedding.

Boy, this really is kinda the ultimate test of the martial arts, eh? A smaller world champion woman who is mainly a grappler vs a bigger, faster, stronger, more experienced, best-of-his-era type striker male world champion.

Sounds like some kind of Pan-European wedding.

:icon_chee

Is it 1993 again? He has no. Grappling. Experience. She takes him down any way she pleases and rips off any body part she wants to. Even if he's stronger, it will not matter. Everyone was stronger than Royce.

Is it 1993 again? He has no. Grappling. Experience. She takes him down any way she pleases and rips off any body part she wants to. Even if he's stronger, it will not matter. Everyone was stronger than Royce.

She. Has. No. Boxing. Experience. Against World Champion Male boxers. It's not like the fight was signed tonight and it takes place in the morning. Plus, have you watched her fight? She's gonna rush through Mayweather's jabs to get the takedown? Hell, if it was to go down tomorrow morning I'd still book a bed in the OR for Rousey out of necessity.

It's not 1993. He will literally have the benefit of the best strategy and training that money can buy. He has every single advantage except the grappling one. Do you think he'd do like lazy-ass Toney did and fuck off for a check? Or do you think he will be on his bicycle like always, and Ronda's plodding and heavy feet will most crtainly have a difficult time catching him.

Listen, I love MMA too. But this is stupid. This is a woman with zero physical advantages outside of technical skills that she needs to implement at all cost and with tremendous risk. Floyd could outrun her for five minutes and ping her with potshots. He's not having the 1993 mindset, like you seem to be exhibiting.

I fucking HATE Floyd too, but don't let it close your eyes to reality.

Back