Max didn't chase him instead he backed off

KO By Knee

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Then on the stand up Olivera uses his left arm however after a few short moments looks to be lost.

Imagine if Max would of tried for GnP ? Either Olivera would a been way worse off or the TKO would of been credited to Max

I'm glad Holloway had more restraint than Aldo did against KZ.

What kind of a moron are you? The only reason he backed off was because he didn't want to engage Oliveira in any grappling whatsoever lol.

Not to mention he then followed up with a couple of punches and went running outside the cage asking for a bonus check.

I'm glad Holloway had more restraint than Aldo did against KZ.

The way it happend though, Olivera gave up- KZ kept fighting with one arm I'm guessing a neck injury would be impossible to fight with.

Max just wanted to stand up and strike he wasn't doing Oliveira any favors.

What kind of a moron are you? The only reason he backed off was because he didn't want to engage Oliveira in any grappling whatsoever lol.

Not to mention he then followed up with a couple of punches and went running outside the cage asking for a bonus check.

Dude you misread it.

The way it happend though, Olivera gave up- KZ kept fighting with one arm I'm guessing a neck injury would be impossible to fight with.

Max just wanted to stand up and strike he wasn't doing Oliveira any favors.

KZ tried then when he couldn't pop it back in he was defenseless and couldn't fight back at all. He then took 2-3 kicks targeting the damaged arm by Aldo then taken down and pounded on with no way to defend.

Aldo is a monster and doesn't care if he kills you in the Octagon.

Max Holloway didn't want to hurt him.

Wow...you are a complete piece of shit.

I dont mean to be rude but they have it hard there in their countries. Its hard to have heart when your neighbours are living on poverty status. Its rough out there where they are so its harder to be more rational

KZ tried then when he couldn't pop it back in he was defenseless and couldn't fight back at all. He then took 2-3 kicks targeting the damaged arm by Aldo then taken down and pounded on with no way to defend.

KZ is a fuckin maniac for trying to continue with that injury. Tough as hell, but not smart. I forget who was referee in that fight but once he saw that dislocation he should have stopped that fight.

We americans tend to be more human than developing counties' citizens

Is that why you're constantly shooting each other in schools, cinemas, malls, etc? Doesn't sound very human, I mean in America the right too gun ownership is more important than human life.

Is that why you're constantly shooting each other in schools, cinemas, malls, etc? Doesn't sound very human, I mean in America the right too gun ownership is more important than human life.

So you wouldn't like to own a gun in case someone invaded your home with your family and personal belongings?

Good luck on watching your loved ones die as you wait for the police.

Yup, that's all we do. There's no crazy people in other countries, I guess.

As for gun ownership, it's more important for a segment of Americans, but I'd hardly say the majority. We just have very powerful gun lobbies that pay off the government officials.

lol @ the thread derailment.

Americans:
dont-freak-out-about-the-rocket-launchers-that-keep-turning-up-at-gun-buybacks.jpg

Everyone else:
article-2722262-20764FF300000578-208_964x644.jpg

amirite?

So you wouldn't like to own a gun in case someone invaded your home with your family and personal belongings?

Good luck on watching your loved ones die as you wait for the police.

That's funny, considering seeing your loved ones dying happens way more often and in more places in the US than any other developed country.

Back