Max didn't chase him instead he backed off

Is that why you're constantly shooting each other in schools, cinemas, malls, etc? Doesn't sound very human, I mean in America the right too gun ownership is more important than human life.

only 11,000 of the 32,000 or so gun deaths each year are homicides. 60% of that 32k are from suicides.

3x as many people die from car accidents in the US versus gun crimes...find something else to nitpick about.

tumblr_l8bu4nOOrl1qcn3o7o1_1280-560x464.jpg

Americans have all the guns and bombs to destroy everyone and everything, but they cant defend themselves from a burger.

That's why heart diseases kill about 600,000 Americans each year. That's more than tobacco, alcohol, guns, terrorism...

The irony is huge and true, and sad.

as an (in shape) American, i can say that this is completely true. everyone makes a big fuss about 10,000 deaths from gun crime a year but how much are these fat fucks inflating my healthcare costs? every dollar counts these days, bro...

That is only a problem because your society allows the mass availability of guns. Giving citizens the right and ability to kill people with their index finger is completely insane.

I really hope your country can turn your culture around in that aspect. It's actual really fucking brutal and disgusting.

dont worry...its mostly the poor that die in urban areas. carry on...

i live in an area surround by rich whites. suffice to say, the police response is fast and probably over the top lol. not too worried about gun crimes.

Last edited:
Back