Max didn't chase him instead he backed off

lol @ the thread derailment.

Americans:
dont-freak-out-about-the-rocket-launchers-that-keep-turning-up-at-gun-buybacks.jpg

amirite?

tumblr_l8bu4nOOrl1qcn3o7o1_1280-560x464.jpg

Americans have all the guns and bombs to destroy everyone and everything, but they cant defend themselves from a burger.

That's why heart diseases kill about 600,000 Americans each year. That's more than tobacco, alcohol, guns, terrorism...

The irony is huge and true, and sad.

Please don't invade my country, big bad muricans :///
Others have much more petrol!

So you wouldn't like to own a gun in case someone invaded your home with your family and personal belongings?

Good luck on watching your loved ones die as you wait for the police.

That is only a problem because your society allows the mass availability of guns. Giving citizens the right and ability to kill people with their index finger is completely insane.

I really hope your country can turn your culture around in that aspect. It's actual really fucking brutal and disgusting.

Americans have all the guns and bombs to destroy everyone and everything, but they cant defend themselves from a burger.

That's why heart diseases kill about 600,000 Americans each year. That's more than tobacco, alcohol, guns, terrorism...

American and vegetarian and don't own any guns...although I should...cause everyone wants to kill us including other Americans. Then of course we have open boarders now cause Obama is a f&%$#n' clown. We are all one.

That is only a problem because your society allows the mass availability of guns. Giving citizens the right and ability to kill people with their index finger is completely insane.

I really hope your country can turn your culture around in that aspect. It's actual really fucking brutal and disgusting.

Yet everyone wants to come here cause their own countries aren't that great? Second amendment is meant to save us from our own government, not from each other. America is really messed up right now, but please bare with us. The people are great (most)...it's the government that is bad.

tumblr_l8bu4nOOrl1qcn3o7o1_1280-560x464.jpg

Oh, look...a new take on the 'fat american' joke. How cool.:rolleyes: And something's not ironic just because you say it is.

American and vegetarian and don't own any guns...although I should...cause everyone wants to kill us including other Americans. Then of course we have open boarders now cause Obama is a f&%$#n' clown. We are all one.

Your issues as a country go way beyond Obama and it has already been show that congress has been more of a problem than anything else.

Your problems as a country stem really as anything post Clinton (the last known era were unemployment wasn't complete and utter garbage). Let's not pin the issues on Obama when really the issue has been culminating for a long time. It's only amazing that it has taken this long to reach this point but the real sad reality is, until both republican/democrats, President/Congress can work together without it being a gigantic dick measuring contest, America is going to continue trending downwards.

So you wouldn't like to own a gun in case someone invaded your home with your family and personal belongings?

I'd have to lock my door - so no.

Oh, look...a new take on the 'fat american' joke. How cool.:rolleyes: And something's not ironic just because you say it is.

the number 1 leading cause of death of a developed country is no joking matter.

Your issues as a country go way beyond Obama and it has already been show that congress has been more of a problem than anything else.

Your problems as a country stem really as anything post Clinton (the last known era were unemployment wasn't complete and utter garbage). Let's not pin the issues on Obama when really the issue has been culminating for a long time. It's only amazing that it has taken this long to reach this point but the real sad reality is, until both republican/democrats, President/Congress can work together without it being a gigantic dick measuring contest, America is going to continue trending downwards.

Correct...way before Obama. I agree with your points. I liked Clinton but he was dirty too. Still is (they all seem to be). There is a video on youtube 'The speech that got Kennedy killed'. That's pretty informative too. I bet you and I would get along just fine. I love discussing these sorts of things. :D

lol @ all the poor people getting all rustled itt

could've sworn this was an Oliviera/ Holloway thread when I walked in...

Fox news strikes again!.. "Me need gun cuz bad guy comin wit gun!!"

Laws forged in the 1700's may be in need of an update..

Anyways back on subject.

I don't think max backed away for any other reason than the respect of CO's dangerous guard. But I do respect max holloway for not jumping on him when he noticed he was injured once he was stood back up.

Anyways back on subject.

I don't think max backed away for any other reason than the respect of CO's dangerous guard. But I do respect max holloway for not jumping on him when he noticed he was injured once he was stood back up.

He did however land mean body shits as Oliveira went down either way I wouldn't consider this a win Max shouldn't move up in rankings but should however get a fight asap to prove his status.

He did however land mean body shits as Oliveira went down either way I wouldn't consider this a win Max shouldn't move up in rankings but should however get a fight asap to prove his status.

pretty sure body shits are illegal in mma or at least frowned upon...at least the mean ones

Back