Maurice Greene Cut From The UFC

Didn't even watch his last fight. I already knew the dude is boring as shit.

Cant say I'm surprised. Guy has some clear holes in his game. Hopefully he can find a good spot to get fights and improve

Was he saying mf on repeat? Thats hilarious lol i could not hear that cause of the portuguese commentary
Just once lol. The Brazilian guy hit him after the bell but Maurice had his fingers in his eyes or something. It was pretty embarrassing for all then Herb had to chastise them both on live tv.

I remember him from the Gastelum vs Whittaker TUF season
He got drunk and started talking shit to Juan Espino, ended up getting finished by Espino and tried acting tough after getting his ass kicked

I had high hopes when tuf 100 or whatever season it was started but he flopped hard from the get go

Lmfao!!!! How many fighters are in the heavyweight division? 20? Hahaha yea man top ten is a big deal!!
43 prior to Maurice Greene getting cut. He wasn't actually top 10 but he was ranked at one point

tenor.gif

PFL? Bellator? One? What would be a good fit?
Whichever has the least amount of wrestlers. Maybe he should go back to kickboxing. I think he had a few fights in glory before he tried mma.

Last edited:
He looked pretty horrible in the last fight
Equivalent to Roger Hollet imo

He really has no fighting talent. His trainers have done him a disservice by telling him he can succeed.

Back