Maurice Greene Cut From The UFC

Yeah those two are fucking abysmal BUT, I actually think Vanderaa is gonna beat Tafa, who might also be thrown on that list come to think of it.

Tafa can at least stand and bang a bit. I don't think he's very good either though.

Hunsucker is the worst though, his fight against Tuivasa just looked like a normal dude getting beaten up by a UFC fighter, which is pretty much what it actually was.

Tafa can at least stand and bang a bit. I don't think he's very good either though.

Hunsucker is the worst though, his fight against Tuivasa just looked like a normal dude getting beaten up by a UFC fighter, which is pretty much what it actually was.

Excellent comparison, yeah - it was basically as close to seeing a fan come out of the crowd on short notice as we'll ever see.

That's racist bro

c24c2fa06989758ecddb9fc79483c89213ae8b9a.jpeg
No it's not.

Editing or not, he came off like a loser on TUF - smoking on the show, getting drunk and picking fights with guys who barely spoke English, etc.

Since TUF, he performed okay, but seemed way too tentative, and seemed to give up in the Hardy fight and this last fight as well.
I think he can still win against lower level of competition, but he is no contender.

Lmfao!!!! How many fighters are in the heavyweight division? 20? Hahaha yea man top ten is a big deal!!

That was the joke I was making bud.
Jokes aside. There are actually 43 fucking heavyweights right now and this guy was ranked #13 at one point after winning 3 in a row. How bad are the other heavyweights then?

<KingstonFrown>

Jokes aside. There are actually 43 fucking heavyweights right now and this guy was ranked #13 at one point after winning 3 in a row. How bad are the other heavyweights then?

<KingstonFrown>
The current heavyweight division makes the Tim Sylvia era not seem so bad and that’s pretty bad.

<KingstonFrown>

He somehow got put in the rankings after beating Batista, Hughes and Albini who have a combined UFC record of 1-8-0-1, I have no idea why he got in.

Yeah he was rubbish, lots of snarling not much substance.

Maurice Greene Cut From The UFC

tumblr_n7qrsdPOKm1scztezo1_400.gif

They get so few heavyweights that arent fatasses and one of the ones they get isnt better than thr fatasses they have.

Good ol heavyweight. It is almost as uninteresting to me as WMMA.

well thats obviously no longer the case after witnessing ngannou destroy miocic
One win from a 265lb fighter over an aged veteran completely nulls the rest of MMA history?

They get so few heavyweights that arent fatasses and one of the ones they get isnt better than thr fatasses they have.

Good ol heavyweight. It is almost as uninteresting to me as WMMA.

I think if they hired purely based on merit the division would be 90% fat guys and Russians.

Damn I actually liked this guy. But, his last fight was pretty one sided.

His nickname deserved nothing but the B leagues. The Bellator shills can have him.

Back