Maurice Greene Cut From The UFC

Maybe he can follow the path of Sergio Pettis, Bader, Kongo, etc. and go from UFC dud to Bellator champ stud. Might as well go where the competition is easier.

Least explosive brother in the history of all brothers.

Went in on a parlay with my buddy and he wanted Green in there. I told him that would fuck us. That shit was hard to watch.

He's terrible. Shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Guy looked useless in the two fights I've seen of him. Im not sure how much better things will go in the regionals

He's shit to be honest, no surprises there. Apart from possibly Harry Hunsucker there isn't a guy on the roster he can beat.

Him getting drunk constantly and smoking cigarettes on TUF was an embarrassment to MMA

I remember his post fight interview after Gian Villante win. He was very emotional and I felt for him.
Good luck somewhere else Crochet Boss!

They need to just let the HW division be 205+.
You mean no 265 limit?

I agree, because what's the point in having a limit in HW...if a giant 300lb fighter can fight, why not?

saying that, it's a bit of a mute point as size becomes much less meaningful once you get to 240+.

DC, Fedor, Stipe, Cro Cop, JDS, Cain, Nog....all the best HWs in MMA history have been under 250. You just can't maintain speed and cardio above that weight.

You mean no 265 limit?

I agree, because what's the point in having a limit in HW...if a giant 300lb fighter can fight, why not?

saying that, it's a bit of a mute point as size becomes much less meaningful once you get to 240+.

DC, Fedor, Stipe, Cro Cop, JDS, Cain, Nog....all the best HWs in MMA history have been under 250. You just can't maintain speed and cardio above that weight.

well thats obviously no longer the case after witnessing ngannou destroy miocic

He looked like he had no business being in a cage in his blowout loss against, De Lima. That shit was pitiful

He was a major douche on TUF
I refuse to believe a guy with a tattoo like this could be a douche.

i

I suppose I owe him for letting me know when Oleinik was finally washed and the holes in his game became readily apparent. Their fight was... ah, interesting.

Did well picking against the Boa Constrictor in his fights against Lewis and Daukaus afterward based on that performance.

Back