Matt Hughes would have destroyed Anderson.

Matt Hughes would have easily destroyed Anderson Silva.

Like I mean EASILY!

Silva couldnt defend his takedowns and would have ended up eating knuckle and elbow sammiches!!

Anderson Silva was lucky he ducked Hughes.

Anderson Silva would have most likely tapped to strikes.
<OKC16> low key hughes hate thread
TS wanted Hughes more concussed than the train incident

No you bitch be real.

Prime Hughes would have fucked Anderson up and there is a reason Anderson ducked that fight.

Honestly, not sure if trolling or not..

TRT HBomb Hendo got raped by Silva, but somehow welterweight Matt Hughes demolishes Silva ???

<Oku02>

Prime Silva beats every MW and LHW who ever lived except perhaps prime Jones
<WellThere><PlusJuan>

Fighter bashing used to result in a ban. A lot of that going on in this thread.

Eez normal. GOATS will always attract hate.
<BC1>

Prime Hughes would get KO’d on the feet by Colby and you know it.

Could you imagine Matt trying to strike vs Leon Edwards? Lmao!
Doubt it.

keep dreaming buds

prime Hughes would rnc both those cans Colby and Leon.

Hughes was lucky to fight at a time with relatively poor competition, especially before GSP came along.
No way would he be top 5 today or anywhere near it.

Some seriously delusional posters around here, I mean way more than I thought :eek:

chael is a can (i mean he beat basically beat anderson, thats not that hard to do). lol at thinking he was ever as good as hughes was.

Chael had some big wins over guys when they were in their primes, such as Bisping, Marquadt, Okami. If BJ Penn can beat Hughes, Chael would run over Hughes. His wrestling would negates Hughes', and then his size would come into play. Hughes doesn't have the striking to get an edge over Chael.

Hahahahha Anderson Silva the GOAT living rent free in your head, TS.

Now continue embarrassing yourself.

Chael had some big wins over guys when they were in their primes, such as Bisping, Marquadt, Okami. If BJ Penn can beat Hughes, Chael would run over Hughes. His wrestling would negates Hughes', and then his size would come into play. Hughes doesn't have the striking to get an edge over Chael.
I doubt that chael would beat Hughes.

BJ is one of a kind special.

Lmao Hughes striking was not even in Silva's stratosphere. Hughes was strong as an ox but his striking was absolutely pathetic.

Silva was also dangerous off his back and with Hughes being a lot shorter Silva long limbs would put Hughes in bad positions

At WW definitely. If Hughes were the same size as Sonnen imagine the beating he would give him

I hope we’re talking about fighting. I just read the title and said “wow”.

Lmao Hughes striking was not even in Silva's stratosphere. Hughes was strong as an ox but his striking was absolutely pathetic.

Silva was also dangerous off his back and with Hughes being a lot shorter Silva long limbs would put Hughes in bad positions
Doesn’t matter.

Hughes would have taken Canderson down and get him elbow sammiches Till Silva auit like a bitch.

Back