If Pride had a BMF belt who would have earned it ?

His level of competition puts Poatan's to shame.

<RomeroSalute>
ZERO question - those years & guys were warriors like Alex hasn't ( and won't have the honor of fighting some of the best group assembled to ever do it ... and they did it consistently through the injuries & pain sometimes with 3 fights...In A NIGHT, open-weight Tournaments against Known Killers.

Last edited:
Wanderlei before the 1st Cro Cop fight:

“I’m not afraid of any man on earth…I’ll fight them all.”

True BMF

ZERO question - those years & guys were warriors like Alex hasn't ( and won't have the honor of fighting some of the best group assembled to ever do it ... and they did it consistently through the injuries & pain sometimes with 3 fights...In A NIGHT, open-weight Tournaments against Known Killers.

Alex actually DID fight in 3 fight one night tournaments in kickboxing...in his first pro fights

manhoef should have gotten a shot at it, even though he had no real ground game.

imagine manhoef vs wanderlei in their prime in pride for the bmf belt

_unRqdx_2OBe3zYnM6oMSID0bPH7_U3giLruabFOQp0.png

tumblr_inline_nigfi7eBPg1rql7h5.gif

Wand shook confirmed.
First he ever lost a staredown

Anybody that fought in a Pride Grand Prix is automatically a BMF. Multiple fights in one night is insane. Even the Japanese cans are crazy for the beatings they took.

Wand was actually the first name that came to my mind as well.

Pride wouldn’t have needed a gimmick belt, because their model wasn’t ppv based.

Back