Matt Hughes would have destroyed Anderson.

You must have forgotten that Silva beat Chael, a bigger version of Hughes.
chael is a can (i mean he beat basically beat anderson, thats not that hard to do). lol at thinking he was ever as good as hughes was.

Pele landi Jons would beat Anderson too.

He scared the fuck out of Anderson back in the day and used to beat him up in practice all the time.

abderson cites pele landi Jon’s as one of his idols for how he thought him so much.

ext-force1-pele-murray-ko.jpg

Colby is a bitch and quit against fucking Usman.

imagine what gsp and Hughes would to to him!!
Calling an elite MMA fighter a bitch via an Internet forum always seems so silly, to me.

I think he had a chance. If Lutter's conditioning held up imagine how that fight would have been. So i think Hughes could have had a competitive match,but obviously the odds favor Anderson.

I remember people did talk about this fight happening back then,wondering about it,but in truth Matt had lost the WW belt to GSP the same year that Anderson won the MW belt,so the timing wouldnt have worked. Hughes barely got past Penn,and had some serious challengers chasing his belt. Once Hughes lost to GSP he was done as a top guy,couldnt get that momentum back.

Matt Hughes would have easily destroyed Anderson Silva.

Like I mean EASILY!

Silva couldnt defend his takedowns and would have ended up eating knuckle and elbow sammiches!!

Anderson Silva was lucky he ducked Hughes.

Anderson Silva would have most likely tapped to strikes.

Anderson Silva tapping to strikes... sure
From Matt Hughes... yeah

{<jordan}

Matt Hughes would have walked right into a flying knee that would have hit him harder than that train did.

Like I mean EASILY!

Silva couldnt defend his takedowns and would have ended up eating knuckle and elbow sammiches!!

<{MingNope}> bitch be real
Hughes got it easy from the train wreck
Silva would had prob given him more brain trauma, come on

Like I mean EASILY!

<{walkerwhut}>

Like I mean EASILY!

<bball1>

Prime Silva beats every MW and LHW who ever lived except perhaps prime Jones

DC and peak Gus would be tough fights too but yeah, Andy has a shot to beat anyone in any weight class who has ever lived, lol at Matt Hughes having anything for him.

Anderson Silva tapping to strikes... sure
From Matt Hughes... yeah

{<jordan}
Buds he quit from a leg kick from fucking jared cannonier...

what’s so hard to believe with what I said??

Lol come on. He’s top 10 easily. Probably top 5. Sport hasn’t evolved that much. Great wrestling, ground game and cardio still gets you very far.
Hughes is a worse striker than Maia, who is far worse at it than Usman and Colby

Levels.

<{MingNope}> bitch be real
Hughes got it easy from the train wreck
Silva would had prob given him more brain trauma, come on

<{walkerwhut}>
No you bitch be real.

Prime Hughes would have fucked Anderson up and there is a reason Anderson ducked that fight.

Just watched BJ Penn Hughes on YouTube.

NO!! Lol!!!

Just watched Anderson Silva Daiju Takase on YouTube. Lol!!! NO!!

See that can go both ways. I'm not saying Silva would lose, but at that point in time it was questionable. Both got defeated by smaller men.

Back