Matt Hughes back in the gym after his accident.

TemDee

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Made me happy to see given the severity of the accident.

Hope he still makes time for a country breakfast.

Awesome to see! One of the all time GOATS. Hughes & Tito are the main reason i got into MMA in 2000. Legend!

Made me happy to see given the severity of the accident.

I still don't understand what was the medical reason for him to be in such critical condition.

What were his actual injuries?

I still don't understand what was the medical reason for him to be in such critical condition.

Being hit by a train is probably its own medical condition.

I just assumed swelling of the brain. But never heard myself either.

Being hit by a train is probably its own medical condition.

From what I understood, he didn't suffer any actual injuries....you think it's psychological?

He got hit by a train. I don’t know what exactly happened to him but he’s lucky to be alive

From what I understood, he didn't suffer any actual injuries....you think it's psychological?
He got air evacuated from the seen. Where are you reading that he didn’t have any actual injuries? I’m pretty sure you’re getting confused. I think they may not have disclosed the injuries

He didn't suffer any injuries from getting hit by a train? Where did you hear this?

I lost respect for him after he acted like a bully with gsp on the ultimate fighter but that doesn't mean I don't wish him well :) I am glad to see his made a full recovery

Did you see how he walked into the arena when they introduced him back?

You don't get hit by a train and not sustain injuries.

He got air evacuated from the seen. Where are you reading that he didn’t have any actual injuries? I’m pretty sure you’re getting confused. I think they may not have disclosed the injuries

He didn't suffer any injuries from getting hit by a train? Where did you hear this?

Maybe Im mistaken here and they really just didn't disclose this...

Did you see how he walked into the arena when they introduced him back?

You don't get hit by a train and not sustain injuries.

I didn't see. Was he limping?

Such a feel-good story. After being in a fucking coma for a month who would have thought he'd be doing what he loves and pumping iron at the gym ever again? Here's hoping he keeps improving! Country boy can survive, indeed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back