• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Matt Hamill Goes In on Jon Jones calling him a "Cheater" for using Steroids and That He Deserved the Loss

But who ate his Teak and Boobarry pancakes.

GOAT Cow tipper. Imo

People are blinded by the hate for JJ. Jones did not test positive for any banned substances back then, just because people think he was on PEDs doesn't change that. There are plenty of fighters that I belive are on PEDs but I don't advocate for their wins to be overturned.
The DQ was clearly a bad call by the referee and Jones should been deducted a point only... the Reyes call has nothing to do with this.

I loved Matt Hamill but Jones was gonna destroy him each and every time.

For a second I thought it was Mark Hamill - Luke Skywalker weighing in LOL.

That's true but it's also true Jones has obviously been cheating his whole career.

He'll do whatever it takes to win. Rampage said he was the dirtiest fighter he ever fought and that the eye pokes were definitely on purpose.

I don’t care as much about steroids as some other people here but you can’t test positive the number of times jones did and not have it bump you down. There is no guarantee “oh well everyone he fought was on steroids” if there’s no proof of it

Just rewatched. Hamill was NOT getting the better of Jones on the feet. He's straight up delusional.

Jon can never be the GOAT to me because he has popped far too many times. He is a proven cheat and on top of that not that it should come into the conversation of the GOAT in terms of skill a proven POS and a two-faced individual.

I wouldn't say it to his face but... lol

I have a strong dislike for him and pretty much everyone that has cheated illegally.

Dan Henderson and Vitor were both on TRT which is pretty much cheating but it was allowed and cleared so - they get a pass. Diaz bros popping for recreational drugs like weed should be given more credit if anything.

WTF is he talking about?

"I asked for a rematch but he got in trouble with USADA"

He fought Jones in 2009, Jones didn't have an issue with USADA until 2015. By then Hamill was out of the UFC for 2 years.

I wanted to see what the stats were from that fight, so i tried ole trusty ufcstats.com (use to be fight metric) and it seems like that is dead? Swing over to ESPN....wtf?

1706615187481.png

1706615162616.png

Who came up with these abbreviations and categories?

Not a Jones fan but all he has to do is sneak up behind Matt and yell “Choo Choo Motherfucker”

These guys are both pretty well documented POS.

I've never heard anyone make a good argument as to why he doesn't deserve the loss, only that he was the better fighter (as if the winner of every fight has been the better fighter).

How much of that was steroids, we will never know.

Rampant eye poking likely helped his career more than anyone else I can think of as well.

I wanted to see what the stats were from that fight, so i tried ole trusty ufcstats.com (use to be fight metric) and it seems like that is dead? Swing over to ESPN....wtf?

View attachment 1026876

View attachment 1026875

Who came up with these abbreviations and categories?

TDL = Takedowns landed
TDS = Takedown Slams
TK ACC = Takedown accuracy.

Who the fuck thought that TK was a good idea.

Rich Franklin and Alexander Gustafsson were the only ones who made Matt quit.

The true OG's while Jon couldn't find a way, and like always had to take on cheating.

Back