Matt Furey : The Final Warning

Barut said:
I see Furey hasn't responded to my e-challenge yet. What a pussy. I was planning on challengeing Sifu Walt, but he's blocked from commenting on his youtbe vids.

Furey and his mail order bride are scared of me. All their bases are belong to Barut.

*Flexes Weiner like the dancers in Top Secret*

Did you seriously leave a comment or e-mail to Matt? That would be hilarious if you did.

I said I wanted to fight him in this thread. He's ignored it. The Law Man sees all young young Bama. Furey is simply a coward. And a slut. And a fraudulent nappy-headed ho.

Barut said:
I said I wanted to fight him in this thread. He's ignored it. The Law Man sees all young young Bama. Furey is simply a coward. And a slut. And a fraudulent nappy-headed ho.

He knows where you live.

Barut said:

You'll be getting a call from his lawyers tomorrow. :icon_chee LOL at "Nappyheaded ho".

Sonny said:
He knows where you live.

Will his secret chinese skills protect him from our DE .50? That is, if he comes to my home. I may only be 17 to him, but if he ever came to my home to do harm to me or my family, he'd be staring down the barrell of one of these babies:

deagle.JPG

Sorry, I just can't stand these naive "I know where you live" things he pulled, does he know how many people are packing and what happens when someones tries to fight/wrestle someone with a loaded gun.

Bama just go to his home with the damn thing, make him use free weights at gunpoint

Standard said:
Bama just go to his home with the damn thing, make him use free weights at gunpoint

And if he pulls the "Weights are dangerous" argument, I could say "What's more dangerous, free weights, or 8 rounds of .50 caliber rounds?"...I think I could win the argument. :icon_chee

juanlawnmower said:
You're scary bama.

It was a joke man, not trying to sound immature at all. I just don't like these "I know where you live, I know you live in your Mom's basement" thing...that is a direct threat, and a very naive and immature one. He was trying to make a serious argument, and that was way out of line.

I wasn't joking, Bama go make that man see the light by any means necessary

Standard said:
I wasn't joking, Bama go make that man see the light by any means necessary

I'll hunt Matt down, take him captive at gun point, make him workout with free weights, and make him accept Jesus as his personal Lord and Savior...or I will kill him.

:icon_chee

RedNeckCowBoy00 said:
Bama, I love the DE. I will own one someday, for a CCW piece. :D

Thanks man, it's awesome...kicks like a mule though. For a CCW...better wear a tight belt, lol...that thing weighs like 4lbs-5lbs.

My first CCW is going to be a G19 or Springfield XD in .40

Bamaispriceless said:
Thanks man, it's awesome...kicks like a mule though. For a CCW...better wear a tight belt, lol...that thing weighs like 4lbs-5lbs.

My first CCW is going to be a G19 or Springfield XD in .40
Haha. If I used it for that, I'd get a nice shoulder holster and wear a sport coat... But, seein' as how I wear sleeveless shirts whenever possible, I doubt I'd be carryin' that much... I'm thinkin' prolly a baby Glock, preferably in .40 or .45 GAP...

Bamaispriceless said:
Will his secret chinese skills protect him from our DE .50?
Hindu pushups >> .50

Not only do they spot target fat reduction they make you bulletproof (and retarded based on available evidence).

Bamaispriceless said:
I'll hunt Matt down, take him captive at gun point, make him workout with free weights, and make him accept Jesus as his personal Lord and Savior...or I will kill him.

:icon_chee

Matt can't accept Jesus as his personal savoior as he saved his life in 'nam, so they are quits. They have a sort of mutual respect for one another now but thats it. They fell out over a miracle Jesus took credit for (keep an eye out for Matt's next course 'How to feed thousands of people with a loaf of bread and two fish'... only $395)

Martin Plunkett said:
"Your honour, the defense simply maintains that Mr. Furey claims to have been trained in the martial arts by the ghost of long dead carnival wrestler 'Famer Burns.' Furey then went on to sell the 'secrets' passed on to him by the aforementioned ghost, on the internet-- for hundreds of dollars.

It is our position that our "mean" remarks were entirely factual and therefore legally sound. The defense rests."

He might use those very words.

Those silly christians and their fire arms....

Back