Matt Brown vs Nick Diaz please!!

At this point, who would be a bigger win for Diaz...Brown, or Lombard?

With GSP and Silva out, UFC needs big PPV draws.
No MMA fan on the planet would miss Brown vs Diaz

Would be a great fight, but Brown wins easily. Diaz has no desire to fight anymore, he'd give up after a few shots by Brown.
Brown by TKO at end of Round 1.

This is one of the worst prediction I've ever heard. Nick Diaz's heart should never be questioned...

I'm a big fan of both Diaz & Brown but I honestly think Diaz is better in all aspects of the game and is a bad match up for Brown.

Diaz doesn't deserve Matt.

Deserve has got nothing to do with it.

Does Nick Diaz deserve Kelvin Gastelum instead? Or how about Ryan LaFlare for that matter? And how do those fights make more sense?

Deserve has got nothing to do with it.

Does Nick Diaz deserve Kelvin Gastelum instead? Or how about Ryan LaFlare for that matter? And how do those fights make more sense?

Maybe. I don't care for his return though, so I'd rather watch those guys fight somebody who's at least half relevant at this point.

I don't give a damn about rankings or title shots this needs to happen for the fans.

This times million. Like this main event, it didn't do much for title picture but god damn it what a fight.

I wanna see Nick and Brown fighting, I want to see Nick flipping off to Brown and Brown charging forward on Nick. Sick fight and doesn't have to be anything more than that.

Diaz by finish in the second or third after wearing Brown down with shots to the body.

Maybe. I don't care for his return though, so I'd rather watch those guys fight somebody who's at least half relevant at this point.

The fact that Nick has been "retired" for over a year now, and is still talked about almost daily on this website definitely means he's still relevant.

You don't have to like the guy, and you could hate on him all you like, but a Diaz return would make many fans happy, including Dana and company, and I doubt even you would miss that fight.

I think this would be a great fight but Nick is a horrible match up for Matt Brown (on paper at least). Great cardio, chin, boxing, BJJ. I see them getting into some exchanges and eventually the fight hits the floor where Nick would submit him.

Can't count Matt Brown out though, as tonight showed. The guy is beyond scrappy and hits hard. I wouldn't be surprised to see him beat Nick (especially at this point) I just personally wouldn't bank on it.

Diaz via hurting him with body shots and then subbing him. Would be great while it lasted though.

I think this would be a great fight but Nick is a horrible match up for Matt Brown (on paper at least). Great cardio, chin, boxing, BJJ. I see them getting into some exchanges and eventually the fight hits the floor where Nick would submit him.

Can't count Matt Brown out though, as tonight showed. The guy is beyond scrappy and hits hard. I wouldn't be surprised to see him beat Nick (especially at this point) I just personally wouldn't bank on it.

I agree, I see Nick Diaz as a more skilled version of Matt Brown, and the fact that Matt Brown is in title contention is a testament to Nick Diaz's greatness.

Would be a great fight, but Brown wins easily. Diaz has no desire to fight anymore, he'd give up after a few shots by Brown.
Brown by TKO at end of Round 1.

Lol what? WHen has Diaz ever given up after a few shots in his entire career?

I agree, I see Nick Diaz as a more skilled version of Matt Brown, and the fact that Matt Brown is in title contention is a testament to Nick Diaz's greatness.

More skilled as in her throws punches only and has a good ground game? Matt Brown throws punches, kicks, knees, and elbows. I feel he is the more superior standup fighter, but Diaz obviously gets the nod on the ground. Not to say Brown is bad on the ground, because hes improving each and every fight. I think he has a very solid ground game now.

Back