Matt Brown vs Nick Diaz please!!

A guy who hasn't fought in like a year and is 1-2 in his last 3 fights (the only win was against BJ Penn lol) against a guy who hasn't beaten a top 10 fighter for a title shot? Has it really come down to this?

everyone was cool with Robbie Lawler getting a title shot with his biggest win being Rory, who most people felt was overrated. So why not

I don't give a damn about rankings or title shots this needs to happen for the fans.

This fight would be the best fight in MMA history, yeah I said it.

I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it...and for some reason the Pride theme music keeps playing in my head at the same time.

Fuck all that, the violence would be epic
Definitely. It'd be a cool fight, just shouldn't be for a title shot.

everyone was cool with Robbie Lawler getting a title shot with his biggest win being Rory, who most people felt was overrated. So why not

What the fuck? A win over Rory is huge. A win over Silva isn't. Come on now, be real.

Would rather see him fight Lombard or in a matchup that would drain my scrotum, Condit.

Diaz via body shots. Would be funny though

nah. it's not like brown has a weakness for body shots or something - that kick by silva was brutal.

but yes - would love to see brown / diaz. the weigh ins / stare down would be priceless too.

nah. it's not like brown has a weakness for body shots or something - that kick by silva was brutal.

but yes - would love to see brown / diaz. the weigh ins / stare down would be priceless too.

If Diaz lands the same body shot he did on GSP, Brown would be in trouble.

Would not be surprised if this fight did north of 750k buys.

Jordan Mein dropped Brown with a body shot

Been saying this for awhile now. Would be violent no matter what happens.

Love the idea but I don't see Diaz coming back for it...

With Jones only pulls in 350ish, right? So +700 is great.

All Diaz is asking for is 500k per fight, that's 150k more than what his training partner Melendez is getting. Clearly, Diaz is a bigger draw than Melendez and would deserve that higher pay rate.

With each 10,000 extra buys Diaz gets you, that alone would net the UFC $400k each 10k buys. No doubt Diaz gets more than 350k buys.

Dana on Fox already talking about how great Brown vs Diaz would be. He's already thinking about it. Just pay the man Dana!

Back