Matt Brown vs Nick Diaz please!!

Mikeyz

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I know the just bleed gods want to see it just as badly as the hardcore fans do.

would be an awesome matchup. winner gets a #1 contender fight.

nick probably wouldn't take it unless it was a guaranteed title eliminator, though, and I don't think Diaz would deserve to leapfrog over the top 5 with a win over Brown.

they just have such similar styles. Great match up.

Would be a great fight, but Brown wins easily. Diaz has no desire to fight anymore, he'd give up after a few shots by Brown.
Brown by TKO at end of Round 1.

Would be insane while it lasted.... Diaz has just as much heart and cardio, and most likely takes out with body shots or submits him.

Matt Brown and his artistically tied brown belt would whoop Nick Diaz.

Diaz vs. Brown would be one hell of a title eliminator...
-Marketable
-Nick can't bitch about a fighter who doesn't fight
-Conceivably winnable for both fighter
-Can probably draw enough for Nick to be paid what he wants to be to draw him out of layoff cave

this would be a sick fight but i dont think nick would agree to this one.

Would be incredible. But Diaz seems to only want title shots at this point or a big megafight with a huge payday.

This fight would be the best fight in MMA history, yeah I said it.

A guy who hasn't fought in like a year and is 1-2 in his last 3 fights (the only win was against BJ Penn lol) against a guy who hasn't beaten a top 10 fighter for a title shot? Has it really come down to this?

A guy who hasn't fought in like a year and is 1-2 in his last 3 fights (the only win was against BJ Penn lol) against a guy who hasn't beaten a top 10 fighter for a title shot? Has it really come down to this?

Fuck all that, the violence would be epic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back