Matt Brown vs. Johny Hendricks Booked for UFC 185 - Dallas, Texas (Poll)

Cheering for The Immortal One but I see the Amish fella taking it via UD.

Thatch is every bit as impressive as Conor was 2 fights in, just talks less, so I dont have any problems with him main eventing

If Johnny has ballooned up again, Brown's pressure might lead to Johnny wilting earlier, for all we know, the entire 3rd round of this fight might look like the end of the 5th round in Lawler/Hendricks 2.

I'm hoping for Matt to win. His comeback has been remarkable, and to get a victory over someone like Hendricks would be amazing.

Ha what a joke main event. That would be a sick RFA headliner but not UFC. Just more watered down product.

"Watered down" is soooo 2014, in a month stacked with big fights a Thatch/Wonderboy main event is more than adequate. There's been less worthy main events as well (Kennedy/Natal)

Pulling for a double KO.

So there's only 5 fights announced for 185 so far? Was thinking about going but my MMA snob tendencies are gonna need more than Pettis/RDA and Nelson/Reem. Can imagine the price jump from the house or the bar to live is going to be significant.

The UFC might be thinking GSP is coming back here

There have been rumors of a GSP return for around International Fight Week which is in July...This would make sense since Lawler gets time off...GSP and him fight in July...and winners of Hendricks-Brown and Lombard -McDonald fight each other in the fall of 2015...

As much as you may dislike or discredit hendricks, you gotta respect him for taking this fight to stay active.

People complaining about two pretty big name fighters main eventing a fucking FIGHT NIGHT card.

Jesus christ.

Hendricks' gas tank is the only thing can lose him this fight. He's clearly the better striker and grappler. Hopefully he'll come in better conditioned than he was against Lawler in their second fight.

i wonder if hendricks beats brown, which is likely but not guaranteed, does he get the next title shot or will Lombard get a crack?

Lombard is going against rory. In other words Lombard is not getting a shot for the title anytime soon.

I know some people hate Hendricks but he's on another level compared to Brown, i'm surprised he's got that many votes.

Back