Matt Brown vs. Johny Hendricks Booked for UFC 185 - Dallas, Texas (Poll)

Hendricks should win, but I think Brown has a great chance, he has great cardio and is as tough as they come.

Thank you Based God.
Hendricks takes this
Thank+you+based+god+tybg_91afdc_4685032.gif

Hendricks' gas tank is the only thing can lose him this fight. He's clearly the better striker and grappler. Hopefully he'll come in better conditioned than he was against Lawler in their second fight.

Agreed.

I know this place loves to hate on Hendricks but if he comes in proper shape i think he gives Brown a beating.

"Watered down" is soooo 2014, in a month stacked with big fights a Thatch/Wonderboy main event is more than adequate. There's been less worthy main events as well (Kennedy/Natal)

I guess most my frustration stems from the fact that I got cageside seats and it'll be my first UFC event. I'm not even that excited tbh. I realize there are good fighters on the card but none that I would deem UFC headliners (at least before today).

dude yyyyyyyYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, another chance for brown to show he can hang with the elite, brown all the fucking way i dunno why but i can see him winning this.

This isn't an easy fight for Johnny but he'll win via KO

I guess Dana heard the backlash

sherdog has a voice :)

or dana just wants robbie to fight hector so he can jerk off to another friend fighting friend match.

185 looks like it might be a real good card

I'm thinking Hendricks wins. Would love for Brown to beat him, though.

Let this be a lesson, if you bitch enough, you can get what you want.

Hendricks better not get a title shot for beating Brown.

Why not?? Brown is a top 5 guy and is one of the toughest guys at 170.

Shit, I'm not complaining, I wanted to see Hendricks fight somebody before fighting Lawler again.

Waaarrr Brown. Save the world from the trilogy!!!

This is great! I'm glad Hendricks has to win at least a fight before getting another shot at Robbie.

Lawler apparently isn't fighting potentially until July and Hendricks asked for a fight sooner than that.

Back