Matt Brown vs. Johny Hendricks Booked for UFC 185 - Dallas, Texas (Poll)

I love Matt Brown's fights, but I don't see how he's being given a 50/50 chance to beat Hendricks.

Hendricks will drag him to the floor and cuddle the last 2 minutes of each round to ensure a win if he doesn't get the early KO.

Plus everyone and their uncle knows that Brown crumples from anything landing near his liver.

Setting up the inevitable TUF with Lawler which will push the title fight to 2016.

Is normal.

I love Matt Brown's fights, but I don't see how he's being given a 50/50 chance to beat Hendricks.

Hendricks will drag him to the floor and cuddle the last 2 minutes of each round to ensure a win if he doesn't get the early KO.

Plus everyone and their uncle knows that Brown crumples from anything landing near his liver.

Brown is a tough SOB and this will not be an easy fight for either guy.

Brown via "Hendrix bad weight cut"(if he doesn't get KTFO in round 1).

Not a good matchup for Brown. He just fought the #2 guy who is now #1 and now instead of getting a top ten opponent to build back some momentum, he faces the #2 guy who just was recently the #1 guy.

At least when Machida did it, he obliterated several top 10 fighters. Brown still has a bunch of great matchups he can comfortably compete in. Why give him the top 2 fighters in a row?

I like the Thatch/Wonderboy main event.

Sounds like it could be good news if it means Lawler vs Rory instead.

Maybe UFC monitored the forums and didn't want to risk the Lawler vs Hendricks 3 PPV totally flopping where fans didn't give a shit to order it.

MAtt better work on his TDD and his lateral movement.

Brown via beast mode. That rubber match with Lawler would have been terrible.

Thank god we don't get a rematch of a rematch again. I don't really see brown winning this unless Hendricks gasses. Definetly want brown to win though.

Dont like Johnny but i have him as a big favorite here

Although as many have said Brown is an animal, beast of a man, I think Hendricks is top 2 Brown is no more than Top5/5 he is effectively going to be WW gatekeeper.

Hendricks wins this quite easily actually.

Brown needs to put insane pace on Hendricks. Even lose first 3 rounds but just fight like crazy, make Hendricks scramble on the ground, get him tired and then in rounds 4 and 5 go beast mode.

Rooting so hard for Brown but Hendricks will probably just press him against the cage for 3 rounds and then coast last two.

WAR BROWN!!

Back