Matt Brown is gonna lose by TKO

it just proves that body shots should be used more often in mma..
sayin that brown will lose by tko is just silly.

Let him fight Lombard and it really won't matter where he gets hit

TS is probably another butthurt E. Silva fan.....this forum was crawling with them b4 the fight....Hard to find any now....I and others told TS what would happen but most fools won't listen! It is interesting that E.Silva is very humble & makes no excuses for his loss...but his fans are livid...oh well its the norm for Sherdog!

Here's the thing about body shots, I've had ribs broke twice from kicks, I've been kicked hard, and shook it off like it was no thing, and I've been kicked not as hard, and had serious damage. Angles, and how you contort on impact have a lot to do with structural failure, my point is he just caught perfectly for damage, and was more impressed with his ability to carry on after the hit than anything.
I wouldn't be to caught up on the idea his body is weak because I assure you, well conditioned bodies break from perfect shots all the time.

It reminded me of the boxing match between Darren Barker and Daniel Geale. I still can't believe that Barker recovered from that sickening body shot in the 6th and went on to win. Sure we can lambast Silva's cardio and fight IQ, but my abiding memories will be of Brown's heart and ferocity.

a good gameplan would play in favour of Matt if their opponent are looking to much for the body shots, you need to close distant for them, and Matt has some vicious elbows and knees from short distance. I dont know how far will the immortal get but i became a fan after he's last fight, he was hurt since the first momnet and he kept going, he really looked immortal

Depends on who he fights.

Like Bas Rutten always said, "Did you ever see Tyson get hurt de body? No. Workout some abs."

he took 3 huge kicks to the liver from a guy who has fucking heavyweight power and has hurt every guy hes fought in the ufc clearly brown is just a soft bellied bitch

TS have you taken your pills yet or the fecal smearing has already happened?

In his next fight, he will lose via body shot. Mein exposed this weakness in their fight, and he almost lost. Pyle was murdered so he couldn't do anything about it, but Erick Silva exposed it once again. Silva has no fight IQ and bad cardio. Brown has a small dunder head so he is hard to knock out. He will get "caught cold" in the tummy

Matt Brown has never be TKO'd or KO'd, only submitted and losing decisions.

In his next fight, he will lose via body shot. Mein exposed this weakness in their fight, and he almost lost. Pyle was murdered so he couldn't do anything about it, but Erick Silva exposed it once again. Silva has no fight IQ and bad cardio. Brown has a small dunder head so he is hard to knock out. He will get "caught cold" in the tummy

Yeah some ref will stop him premature. Does Brown get hurt? Yes. Then he gets pissed & starts fighting harder. A skill many fighters lack. If he does indeed suffer a TKO I hope it's a good stoppage & not some BS we've seen before.

BTW what's a dunder head?

What if he fights a total can in the streets next. I know you were rooting for Silva but he got worked... sorry. I do agree though that if he faces another strong striker body shots is something they will look into. Will it work? Who knows. It sure didn't help Silva win.

you just assumed I rooted for Silva, and you made and ass out of u and me

TS is probably another butthurt E. Silva fan.....this forum was crawling with them b4 the fight....Hard to find any now....I and others told TS what would happen but most fools won't listen! It is interesting that E.Silva is very humble & makes no excuses for his loss...but his fans are livid...oh well its the norm for Sherdog!

I am not a fan of Erick Silva please stop. He has speed for 2 minutes lol

What about Cerrone? It's known for a long time that bodyshots is his weakness still nodbody puts in a 100% effort to exploit that.And i just can't stand it.

When he faced an elite striker in Pettis it was exposed

he took 3 huge kicks to the liver from a guy who has fucking heavyweight power and has hurt every guy hes fought in the ufc clearly brown is just a soft bellied bitch

his tum is quite soft yes if he adds crunches to his regimen he will be unstoppable

Back