Matt Brown is gonna lose by TKO

basedgodfedor

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
In his next fight, he will lose via body shot. Mein exposed this weakness in their fight, and he almost lost. Pyle was murdered so he couldn't do anything about it, but Erick Silva exposed it once again. Silva has no fight IQ and bad cardio. Brown has a small dunder head so he is hard to knock out. He will get "caught cold" in the tummy

No matter who he fights against? You think Demian Maia would put him out with a body shot?

K1 Maia yeah

dunce-cap-1.gif

I agree with TS. MB next match up will be against a different class of fighter with power. Top WW'S pose huge obstacles.

Yeah, his body is an obvious target now. However, he's fought through both times he was dropped by body shots, so it isn't going to be as simple as him in the ribs and then get your hand raised.

His next fight will likely be against Lombard.

So he's probably going to lose whether he's punched in the body or the face.

Why do you assume he is weak to body shots, I think everyone that gets hit to the body that hard will react the same

Here's the thing about body shots, I've had ribs broke twice from kicks, I've been kicked hard, and shook it off like it was no thing, and I've been kicked not as hard, and had serious damage. Angles, and how you contort on impact have a lot to do with structural failure, my point is he just caught perfectly for damage, and was more impressed with his ability to carry on after the hit than anything.
I wouldn't be to caught up on the idea his body is weak because I assure you, well conditioned bodies break from perfect shots all the time.

Here's the thing about body shots, I've had ribs broke twice from kicks, I've been kicked hard, and shook it off like it was no thing, and I've been kicked not as hard, and had serious damage. Angles, and how you contort on impact have a lot to do with structural failure, my point is he just caught perfectly for damage, and was more impressed with his ability to carry on after the hit than anything.
I wouldn't be to caught up on the idea his body is weak because I assure you, well conditioned bodies break from perfect shots all the time.

Good insight. Not many people can recover well after body shots. Like Erick even said, each time Matt would grit his teeth and fight through it.

What if he fights a total can in the streets next. I know you were rooting for Silva but he got worked... sorry. I do agree though that if he faces another strong striker body shots is something they will look into. Will it work? Who knows. It sure didn't help Silva win.

What about Cerrone? It's known for a long time that bodyshots is his weakness still nodbody puts in a 100% effort to exploit that.And i just can't stand it.

Back