Matt Brown is gonna lose by TKO

Yeah some ref will stop him premature. Does Brown get hurt? Yes. Then he gets pissed & starts fighting harder. A skill many fighters lack. If he does indeed suffer a TKO I hope it's a good stoppage & not some BS we've seen before.

BTW what's a dunder head?

a dunder head is like a small very hard head

If he fights someone southpole, its 100% certain that the opponent will kick alot to body. He will just have to deal with it.

Browns stands up pretty straight, keeping hands in that MT stance, leaving his body bit open.

a Diaz fight would be fun. Diaz throws a lot of body shots. both have great cardio and heart so could be a barnburner.

I agree. I have a feeling he's going to fight someone athletic and explosive which will be his kryptonite.

Lombard would blast power hooks in his body. So yeah. If he fights Lombard likely a TKO

I agree with TS. MB next match up will be against a different class of fighter with power. Top WW'S pose huge obstacles.

yea, a few months ago kos was one of those huge obstacles. Remember him? Different class of fighter than Brown, uh huh...

Bump... you will all see tonight. His liver is gonna get "caught cold" (T-Wood)

:):):)

Nah Lawler by flying armbar

Back