News Masvidal Vs Usman confirmed by Dana White for Vegas International Fight Week

Disagree.

I think Usman can hug him against the cage for a win and that's it.
Usman is going to face molestation charges for what he does to Masvidal here. He's going to take him down and abuse him. Masvidal can spout platitudes about men's crotches all he wants, he's in for an ass-whooping.

Cuba vs nigeria 2-0
#Romero
#Masvidal

Feel sorry for all people in denial,not aware what's coming
<RomeroSalute>{<Mcgoat}

Usman is going to face molestation charges for what he does to Masvidal here. He's going to take him down and abuse him. Masvidal can spout platitudes about men's crotches all he wants, he's in for an ass-whooping.

At worse he's going to get Lay & Prayed to a boring ass loss. Ass-whooping? Usman won't put a mark on him. There's a difference between getting dominated and getting your ass whooped. Usman can win, he cannot whoop his ass though. I'd much rather get an "ass-whooping" from Usman than one from Mas. Did he even punch Woodly once? I mean he made him look like a baby for 5 rounds, but I don't remember him inflicting a single bit of damage. UFC hasn't seen Lay & Pray of Usman's ability since the days of Jon Fitch.

Usman has 11 fights in the UFC, with a whopping 1 KO, 1 TKO and 1 submission. No way in hell he'll be able to do any of those to Mas. Is wall and stall or lay and pray in your definition of ass-whooping? Those are the only 2 ways he wins.

Last edited:
Back to the prelims for Masvidal!

Seriously, since when beating Askren and Nate Diaz is enough to earn you a title fight?
And Till. Look at the top 10 and tell me who else it’s supposed to be. Support your fellow Hispano, ya Fatass.

At worse he's going to get Lay & Prayed to a boring ass loss. Ass-whooping? Usman won't put a mark on him. There's a difference between getting dominated and getting your ass whooped. Usman can win, he cannot whoop his ass though. I'd much rather get an "ass-whooping" from Usman than one from Mas. Did he even punch Woodly once? I mean he made him look like a baby for 5 rounds, but I don't remember him inflicting a single bit of damage. UFC hasn't seen Lay & Pray of Usman's ability since the days of Jon Fitch.

Usman has 11 fights in the UFC, with a whopping 1 KO, 1 TKO and 1 submission. No way in hell he'll be able to do any of those to Mas. Is wall and stall or lay and pray in your definition of ass-whooping? Those are the only 2 ways he wins.
You don't even know what lay and pray is. Outwrestling somebody and beating them up over the distance isn't lay and pray. Your post is just a bunch of excuses and loser talk. Masvidal gets dominated and sent back into obscurity where he belongs.

Last edited:
If Usman thinks he's gonna wrestle fuck Mas he got a surprise coming. Ask Askren how that went. When was the last time mas has been wrestle fucked. Mind you, mas has improved boatloads in recent years.

EmptyDiscreteLadybug-size_restricted.gif
tumblr_pozbc5gNRP1rofocqo1_400.gifv

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Curiously, Masvidal is never mentioned when people are talking standing elbows, despite being one of the guys who uses them most effectively and most consistently.

He’s hurt people with standing elbows in several fights and actually has a KO via elbow.

Usman has already started falling in love with his hands............Masvidal sending him to the shadowrealm.

Pretty much this..

Some of these guys are almost unstoppable when it comes to convincing three guys they score more points than the other guy over 25 minutes but they are not whooping asses..

If Masdival can keep Usman from pulling a Holly Holm and hugging him against the cage, I agree with you completely. But that's easier said than done.

The UFC needs to permanently ban wall'n'stall tactics somehow.

If Masdival can keep Usman from pulling a Holly Holm and hugging him against the cage, I agree with you completely. But that's easier said than done.

The UFC needs to permanently ban wall'n'stall tactics somehow.
I wonder how many fighters would be champ in the PRIDE ring, under the same rules just in regards to stalling. Or the ring in general.

So many rely on the cage that if you took it away... They wouldn't be near a title.

3v3p2a5a30931.jpg

Going to be praying for a baptism to be performed on Kamaru Usman in July. Truly will

Imagine Jorge Masvidal as the champion at WW? Could have some epic fights there without boring everybody half to death

You realize that up until 2 fights ago, Masvidal was basically a point fighter himself right? Hes had some of the literal worst 3rd rounds (in 3 round fights) of anyone in the history of mma.

It's like you idiots just started watching mma or something.

Also, Usman is gonna blanket Jorge and win 50-45 without breaking much of a sweat. This isn't a good fight for Jorge but good on him finally getting a shot years later

This is an upset I need to happen. Mas’ rise to fame has been a thrill. Don’t want it to slow down now.

Curiously, Masvidal is never mentioned when people are talking standing elbows, despite being one of the guys who uses them most effectively and most consistently.

He’s hurt people with standing elbows in several fights and actually has a KO via elbow.

Man, it's easy to underestimate how technical Masvidal's striking is. His knockout of Till was ingenious. He feints with the left jab and then shoots the straight right like a jab, a range finder, and then follows it up with the big left hook. Then he puts a couple more hooks in their to close the show. Then obviously the immaculate flying knee against Askren. Combined all that with his clinch work, elbows, knees, kicks. No way is Usman outstriking him. Masvidal's standup is p4p among the best in all of MMA.

Back