News Masvidal Vs Usman confirmed by Dana White for Vegas International Fight Week

Timestamped to when they discuss the altercation of a few days ago. Announcement made little under a minute after.

edit: saw this was posted in another thread on conor/khabib title, my bad,im half drunk and blind, please delete/merge

Oh, you better believe Dana is praying for Mas to win. Then he gets to make Mas vs Connie for WW strap. Dana would fucking love that
Yup, i would love the fight too, but i wont love it so much if Conor wins, not hating on Conor, but what his fan base will do for years if that happens.

EmptyDiscreteLadybug-size_restricted.gif
tumblr_pozbc5gNRP1rofocqo1_400.gifv

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
<{Joewithit}><{JustBleed}>

I get it, it's business

Maybe we get Conor vs Gaethje in the meantime

Man usman is gonna light this guy up. I’ve only seen him a few times but he’s a complete tier above everyone else the same way jon Jones was/is.
Disagree.

I think Usman can hug him against the cage for a win and that's it.

Usman should dominate if he wrestles. Jorge might catch him on the feet though. Colby rocked Usman a few times, so Mas can KO him.

While I do like this fight, shelving Masvidal for another months while a healthy McGregor fight could be made in between, while also being a bigger payday is just beyond dumb.

This is a bad fight for masvidal. Wish it was mas vs Conor or one of the Diaz Bros

A great second option but WTF HAPPENED TO MAS VS CONOR?!?!?

Back to the prelims for Masvidal!

Seriously, since when beating Askren and Nate Diaz is enough to earn you a title fight?
and Till. It wasn't just because he beat them though, it's because he destroyed all three.

I'll wait for Masvidal to be a bigger underdog and put some of my tax return on him.

Apparently.

A lot of disappointment from Conor lately. First Donald and now this ... smh.
Yea I thought ufc didn't have warm up fights like boxers.

For as hell doesn't give us super fights like boxing lol.

Conor isn't taking that fight.
Yes I think UFC know they don't want to risk their cash-machine losing too soon.

I kinda agree with Bisping that UFC will do a Nate Diaz v McG fight maybe in May or June and then McG (prob) wins that and sits out, Masvidal vs Usman happens in July, and UFC will make more fights once the results of Khabib/Tony, and McG/Nate III, and Masvidal/Usman are all known.

Back