Masvidal to Conor: “When you feel you’re ready for it, let’s do it. I’ll fawk up Usman meanwhile

Totally. I think Conor plows through MW and KOs Izzy, then moves up and becomes the first man to KO Jones.

Agree completely.
And after Jones I think he'll move up and take out Stipe, no way Stipe can hang with that kind of power.
Mike Tyson got lucky being born years before Conor too, because Conor would absolutely destroy him in a boxing ring.

Same dude said Conor would beat Wonderboy and Anderson Silva. :D

That dude also believes he is one of the most intelligent posters on Sherdog..

what happens when he most likely loses to Usman doh? it only takes one lose to derail the train

Same dude said Conor would beat Wonderboy and Anderson Silva. :D

I absolutely hate McGregor.

I think the guy is right, though.

Wonderbore would get pieced up, and what does 200 year old post USADA Anderson have that McTapper couldn't deal with ?

As much as I absolutely love watching McGregor lose, I'd bet on him over either of those 2.

You are underating Colby pressure, very few can keep that fast pace. Usman won´t have to bother with takedowns and Masvidal will have to, that makes striking much harder for Masvidal.

It will be a great fight

It’s a different paradigm for sure. I’m just pointing out that at this point, everyone believes in Usman. The Colby fight did that for him. Masvidal is still being dismissed by a good number on this forum. Like this idea that he can’t handle wrestlers - I think that it’s quite the opposite.

what happens when he most likely loses to Usman doh? it only takes one lose to derail the train
If he loses then V3.0 appears in few months.

I absolutely hate McGregor.

I think the guy is right, though.

Wonderbore would get pieced up, and what does 200 year old post USADA Anderson have that McTapper couldn't deal with ?

As much as I absolutely love watching McGregor lose, I'd bet on him over either of those 2.
Thai clinch of death.

Agree completely.
And after Jones I think he'll move up and take out Stipe, no way Stipe can hang with that kind of power.
Mike Tyson got lucky being born years before Conor too, because Conor would absolutely destroy him in a boxing ring.
Amen to that! :D

Don't understand why he's practically begging, it's not a good look.

Also, the nice approach sucks. Conor is not a nice person, stop kissing ass.

You mean some people don't think he would? Wonderboy got knocked out by Pettis ffs, Conor would absolutely destroy Pettis. Maybe a few years ago Conor v Silva would be competitive but Silva would be too old and slow for Conor now.

That's some nice MMAth you have there King Joffery, here's a few more MMAth riddles for you to solve:

1. Since Anthony Pettis KO'd Wonderboy does that mean that he would also beat Masvidal, since Wonderboy absolutely dominated him?

2. Since Nate absolutely dominated Pettis does that mean he would also dominate Wonderboy?!

3. Since Pettis KO'd Wonderboy with 1 punch but Tyron Woodley couldn't KO him despite unloading on him with a huge overhand and massive follow up shots, does that mean that Anthony Pettis hits harder than Tyron fucking Woodley?!
<DCWhoa><DCWhoa><DCWhoa>

It's almost as if MMA wasn't that simple.. Its almost as if... styles made fights.

Don't understand why he's practically begging, it's not a good look.

Also, the nice approach sucks. Conor is not a nice person, stop kissing ass.

THe problem is nobody wants to fight Masvidal now.
Marty is looking away and asking for Leon, whom he already beat.
Conny is looking for another LW to fight at WW, or RDA.
So the man has a hard time getting a fight and he wants to defend that belt. He's asking for Marty and Conor the whole time, hoping one sticks. Of course he likes to fight Conor more, its the much easier fight that gets him much more money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back