Masvidal to Conor: “When you feel you’re ready for it, let’s do it. I’ll fawk up Usman meanwhile

Masvidal is so thirsty but Usman is going to crush him so he will not get that Red Panty Night he is dreaming about.

I like Mas, but his mouth is writing checks his ass can't cash with Usman.

He better cash that Conor check while he still can

Same dude said Conor would beat Wonderboy and Anderson Silva. :D
You mean some people don't think he would? Wonderboy got knocked out by Pettis ffs, Conor would absolutely destroy Pettis. Maybe a few years ago Conor v Silva would be competitive but Silva would be too old and slow for Conor now.

You mean some people don't think he would? Wonderboy got knocked out by Pettis ffs, Conor would absolutely destroy Pettis. Maybe a few years ago Conor v Silva would be competitive but Silva would be too old and slow for Conor now.
Totally. I think Conor plows through MW and KOs Izzy, then moves up and becomes the first man to KO Jones.

I sure hope so. Masvidal would be a much more exciting champion than Usman. I also think Usman is a bad style match for Jorge, but we'll see.

Masvidal really seems to have his head in the game recently. I think a lot of you underestimate what that means for a fighter. The success Conor had in the past was because his head was in the game. Mentality is everything.

Usman is genetically gifted imo. Masvidal could win but he really need a smarter gameplan, one step ahead of Usman.

I sure hope so. Masvidal would be a much more exciting champion than Usman. I also think Usman is a bad style match for Jorge, but we'll see.

Masvidal really seems to have his head in the game recently. I think a lot of you underestimate what that means for a fighter. The success Conor had in the past was because his head was in the game. Mentality is everything.

Half of this game is 90% mental -Kenny.

oh man, every time I read your posts, I read them with Morgan's voice.

Back