Masvidal to Conor: “When you feel you’re ready for it, let’s do it. I’ll fawk up Usman meanwhile

Imagine if McGregor was walking around with a fake belt & challenging guys smaller than him after beating Ben Askren & Nate Diaz

Makes you think

Masvidal needz to be brought back to earth his winz over Till, Askren, Diaz, and backstage Edwards as gotten to his head. To me he's still that tough journeyman fighter but now has a journeyman's belt. Usman would melt him like ice cream.

Masvidal needz to be brought back to earth his winz over Till, Askren, Diaz, and backstage Edwards as gotten to his head. To me he's still that tough journeyman fighter but now has a journeyman's belt. Usman would melt him like ice cream.

Agree completely and this might come back to bite me, but Masvidal is overrated as fuck. I don´t think he can keep up with Usman pace.

Imagine if McGregor was walking around with a fake belt & challenging guys smaller than him after beating Ben Askren & Nate Diaz

Makes you think
Conor is ww .

Agree completely and this might come back to bite me, but Masvidal is overrated as fuck. I don´t think he can keep up with Usman pace.

If it bites you it will bite me too because I think the same thing Masvidal's personality is bigger than his fighting. Usman's fighting is far greater than his personality give me the latter any day when it comes to fighting...

Usman is genetically gifted imo. Masvidal could win but he really need a smarter gameplan, one step ahead of Usman.

Usman had his hands full with Colbie's striking - He won't be comfortable standing with Masvidal. As far as the grappling goes, Masvidal is forever underrated in this department based on absolutely nothing except that one time he got outgrappled by Damian Maia. I look forward to this fight as it's going to set some things straight.

The BMF belt owner never begs for a fight.
Nobody wants to fight the man, that's why he is asking for a fight.

Usman had his hands full with Colbie's striking - He won't be comfortable standing with Masvidal. As far as the grappling goes, Masvidal is forever underrated in this department based on absolutely nothing except that one time he got outgrappled by Damian Maia. I look forward to this fight as it's going to set some things straight.
Correct, Masvidal is solid 7/10 in the rassling department, that should be enough to keep it standing for a minute or two, to KO the Nigerian.

Nobody wants to fight the man, that's why he is asking for a fight.

Correct, Masvidal is solid 7/10 in the rassling department, that should be enough to keep it standing for a minute or two, to KO the Nigerian.

He's better than that. The guy has legit BJJ skill and is tough as hell to hold down. I like Usman and respect his all around game, but this isn't going to be easy for him.

You are underating Colby pressure, very few can keep that fast pace. Usman won´t have to bother with takedowns and Masvidal will have to, that makes striking much harder for Masvidal.

It will be a great fight

We all know Mas doesn’t want to fight Real title because he’ll lose and he wants his 15 minutes of fame to continue

Masvidal just playing the game, along with everyone else who's called out Conor.

Translation: they all want red panty night.

Usman wrecks Masvidal. I don’t even see the fight happening. Masvidal will talk but I don’t think he’ll sign that contract

It seems like everyone is taking the nice guy approach and coddling co or in hopes that he'll want to fight them. I'm not a fan of it at all.

It's like, now that there's limitless bad things people can say about Conor, none of these guys want to talk shit anymore.

Back