Masvidal Mocks Usman for Calling Out Fighter Ranked Below Him Who He Already Beat

Nate, Askren, Till means more as your last three wins, over RDA, Nelson and Cerrone. RDA is an ex UFC Champ at a lower weight class, Askren is multiple org WW Champ and considered a legend. Till was a title Challenger and ranked higher then Nelson. Cerrone is a legend, but not to the level of who the Diaz Bros are.. Nate is a legend and a belt, even if a gimmick, was made for the fight between him and Masvidal. MMA is "prize fighting", and the bigger "prize" for the UFC at WW, is Masvidal vs McGregor if McGregor beats Cerrone, and if not, Masvidal vs Usman.

lol at Masvidal cheapshotting Edwards and then refusing to sign to fight him

Bad motherfuckr

so we are now against Champs taking on the rightful number one contenders .
<mma4>
Masvidal is saying what a man in his position should say. He'd be stupid NOT to say this exact thing.

lol at Masvidal cheapshotting Edwards and then refusing to sign to fight him

Bad motherfuckr
Its a pointless fight right now. He has so many other more lucrative cards to play,and he also personally wants to keep that Street Jesus payday off his table for talkin shit to him earlier,trying to goad him into it,as long as he can. He not gonna say how high when <FookIsThatGuy> says jump.

Leon absolutely shouldn't be ranked below Masvidal. And Masvidal shouldn't talk, as he obviously wants no part of Leon.

Usman beats Jroge's ass and ends his 15 minutes, and both of them know it.
He might beat Jroge but how would Jorge fair?

Nate, Askren, Till means more as your last three wins, over RDA, Nelson and Cerrone. RDA is an ex UFC Champ at a lower weight class, Askren is multiple org WW Champ and considered a legend. Till was a title Challenger and ranked higher then Nelson. Cerrone is a legend, but not to the level of who the Diaz Bros are.. Nate is a legend and a belt, even if a gimmick, was made for the fight between him and Masvidal. MMA is "prize fighting", and the bigger "prize" for the UFC at WW, is Masvidal vs McGregor if McGregor beats Cerrone, and if not, Masvidal vs Usman.
Bit of a paper legend given his UFC tenure.

Uzman is right. Right on point.

Masvidal is going to lose soon. HE's getting way overated for beating world beats in Till, Askren and Diaz.

Masvidal's run is kinda like Serra's. Except it came against much lesser opponents.
Every comment I see from you is trash. You are the epitome of ShitPoster. How are Serra and Masvidal comparable.

Edwards vs Masvidal is the fight I want to see, let's finish the unsettled beef.

But politics and money will ensure we probably won't see that ever

Exactly. How are you gonna sneak punch a dude in the face, chat shit and then refuse to fight him when he calls you out? I like Mas, but that's some bitch shit.

Consistent luck = skill.

If it's that fucking easy of a fight, Usman would take it no questions asked. Without a doubt the Masvidal fight would put more money in Kamaru's pocket. If Mas is such a bum, why doesn't he put in work and get paid?

Bit of a paper legend given his UFC tenure.
Only if one is a casual or new to the sport, would one truly think so. As one would have to grasp the sport and know the history of fighters, to appreciate the names beat, on that "paper".. plus understanding how his style dominated others.

Only if one is a casual or new to the sport, would one truly think so. As one would have to grasp the sport and know the history of fighters, to appreciate the names beat, on that "paper".. plus understanding how his style dominated others.
Eh you might have a point and perhaps he was simply overrated whilst fighting outside of the UFC by those desperate to push the argument that the best fighter in each major weight class isn't in the UFC but I expected more in his UFC run 1 contentious win aside it was a pretty limp display. I guess it also depends on your definition of legend but I'd say in Askren's case it's generous. Even names like Lima which in reflection looks like a good win was only I think 3-4 fight's into his Bellator run at the time of their fight.

I like Masvidal but I kind of want Edwards to at least have a chance at sweet Revenge! It's only fair
Ya man, the 3 piece were brutal, don't even mention the soda ;)

Masvidal needs at least one more high profile win for a title shot.

Usman should insist that Masvidal will only get a title shot if he beats Roberts in the Octagon.

Usman should insist that Masvidal will only get a title shot if he beats Roberts in the Octagon.

Ironically Masvidal is currently a bigger draw than Usman. As such can he really make demands? Didn't work out so well for Woodley or Covington making demands and not backing it up with exciting performances.

Seems like to be Usman is the one ducking Masvidal. Soon as they bring up fighting Masvidal he calls on Leon straight away and pretend he doesn't know who Masvidal is. If Conor loses this weekend Masvidal will call out Usman.

Masvidal will probably get the shot before Leon if Conor decides to fight someone else but Leon 100% deserves it.
It will be a situation where at least Leon will fight the winner of Jorge/Usman.

Masvidals calling out Conor tho.... And if Leon beats Woodley, he should definitely leap frog Masvidal.

He is not calling out conor every interview he goes into the media always ask him 50 questions about fighting conor and he just says he would.

Back