Masvidal Mocks Usman for Calling Out Fighter Ranked Below Him Who He Already Beat

They’ve been in damage control this last week, I had a few choice words about ufc 245 and had my posts deleted. As well as other people have been seriously censored recently.
One of my threads got deleted by a mod with him saying ill be watching you like uh k officer.

He is not calling out conor every interview he goes into the media always ask him 50 questions about fighting conor and he just says he would.

Pretty sure he told Ariel that he'd rather fight Conor than Usman.

Masvidal gets mad at usman because usman acts like he doesn't know who he is. Meanwhile Masvidal acts like he doesn't know who Leon Edwards is.

Pot meet kettle.

Masvidal is on a 3 fight win streak, Leon on an 8. Masvidal has lost 5 of his last 15 and Leon has lost 2 of his last 15.

I don't know, if Masvidal is complaining about Leon getting a title shot, why did he himself duck Leon. Leon called him out dozens of times, since he got cheap shotted. That should have been the fight to make now.

I agree that fight should have been made a while ago but what I believe is they are saving it for a special occasion so they can promote Edwards with it

Maybe if Mas fought a top ranked WW instead of the pony show with Diaz he'd have that title shot
I don't like Leon but he's taking real fights to work his way up

The Owl and The Duck

pjimage-1-1-4.jpg

“On a personal note, Usman’s coaches, training staff, a good amount of them were my graduating class from American Top Team before they split, and (then went to the) Blackzillians. And then whatever the gym is called now that they created with Henry Hooft and other individuals. Great gym and stuff, but that’s a part of what used to be American Top Team.

“So, his coaches know, his training partners know very well who I am, and he knows very well who I am. So, for him to say ‘Who?’ it’s kind of like, I know why you’re saying ‘Who?’ The circle ain’t that big. We both know what time it is when we both get in there.

“I wouldn’t say [I’ve been] impressed,” Usman said of Masvidal. “Because it’s Masvidal, nothing’s changed. He’s the same guy. He’s fought the same way forever. It’s just the luck of the draw. He’s getting that luck of the draw.”

Masvidal doesn’t buy that statement. He’s quite certain coaches such as Jorge Santiago and Kami Barzini, who now work at Hooft’s Hard Knocks 365 after exiting American Top Team, will inform Usman what he’s all about.

“‘This guy Masvidal, it’s not rumors or myths, this guy is really a bad motherf*cker,’” Masvidal said. “They knew I was a hard worker then. And I’m not exaggerating, a lot of guys that are even in his corner know very well who I am, and (that) this is my everything, how my work ethic is.

“He better go keep asking for that other dude that nobody knows his name (Leon Edwards), that he already beat that’s ranked under me,” he joked. “That makes a lot of sense. The guy you already beat, yeah, that makes a lot of sense. The guy that you beat that’s ranked under me, you want to give him a title shot?

-Submission Radio (via BJPenn.com)
I don’t know what it is but I really hate Usman, I think it’s his entitlement and that he talks like he’s a great after literally one defence I hope Mas smashes his teeth in, would love to see Mas with the strap

Back