Rumored Masvidal looking to hire Askren for help with creative writing and PR

Is Usman gonna knock him out? No.

Is Usman gonna submit him? No.

Is Usman going to outwrestle him? No.
LOL the amount of delusion in this post, Usman is better than Askren everywhere.

Usman is undefeated in the ufc and beat Woodley plus an elite contender in Colby.
You many mot like him but when that octagon closes reality will set in.

Best trade ever for the UFC
Askren generated more excitement before he even fought than DJ's entire career,amd when he choked out Lawler,BOY this place went bananas.

BANANAS.
Just gonna leave this here

Attachments

• D120F84A-5EA5-46B1-887A-038D9C33F6B9.jpeg
    D120F84A-5EA5-46B1-887A-038D9C33F6B9.jpeg
    345.7 KB · Views: 5
Lmaoooo

RemarkableLinedGuernseycow-size_restricted.gif

Usman is an average striker with size being his biggest advantage. Askren has 2 Hodge trophies and a trip to the Olympics but you think there's no way he could take down your boy? You're delusional and emotionally attached.

Askren is over the hill now anyways.
Well, it's too bad Askren's striking is about 20 levels below average <45>

And yes, Askren couldn't take down Luis Santos or Jorge Masvidal who are both journeymen who can't wrestle for shit lol

Askren is a bum that lost to Jay Hieron in his prime lmao

Lmaoooo

And yes, Askren couldn't take down Luis Santos or Jorge Masvidal who are both journeymen who can't wrestle for shit lol

Can you imagine if Askren had just almost average striking? He'd be awesome. But no, he never shored that part of his game up.

As for him not taking down Masvidal I can only lol at that shit.

If Usman could outwrestle or submit Ben why was he so scared to do that to Maia? He didn't want any part of that and Ben did. I think it's because of different confidence levels, not that confidence alone wins a fight.

Anyways, fuck Marty, Colby, and Woodley. And fuck this whole champs only fighting once a year thing, it's getting old.

Man shut the hell up.
Fuckin Dorks in this forum trash Usman,but Askren isnt allowed to?

i hope you two get in the cage and settle it.

#JUSTBLEED

Lol his twitter name is Marty Sucks?

By the way, what are they referring to with "the end was shit"?

Actually this works.
Masvidal make it happen!

Lmaoooo

Assume you're trolling but Masvidal has solid wrestling.

I dont care if fighters act delusional.
They have to go in there and fight people in front of millions. Whatever they have to say to themsevles and to the press to get through it is alright for me Its the fans that act like children,expecting WAY too much and having a laundry list of pandering etiquette that they expect these guys to all adhere to.

Dude we need to sit down one day and have a good long conversation over a shit ton of beers. I really enjoy your POV and think you are definitely one of the better posters even with your Bias.

This is why I can’t stand Ben Askren. He got humiliated in the UFC and yet still wont stop trashing Usman, the champion and a guy who would absolutely destroy him in the Octagon.

Not a fact.
Usman doesn't have the killer striking of Masvidal.
He would definitely not put away Ben Askren like that.
Askren has a lot of tools to compete with Usman.
It was just UFC matchmaking that made it extremely hard for Ben to attack the #1 spot.
He should have gotten a lesser opponent after Robbie Lawler.

Just remember kids,even if it feels like a setup...Marty still sucks.

I need this as a shirt. With Funky squashing a Water melon haha

Back