Rumored Masvidal looking to hire Askren for help with creative writing and PR

giphy.gif

The most unlikely duo in UFC history?

That would be awesome though.

giphy.gif

I think Ben Askren was one of the funnier guys of late

This is why I can’t stand Ben Askren. He got humiliated in the UFC and yet still wont stop trashing Usman, the champion and a guy who would absolutely destroy him in the Octagon.

Masvidal knocked the humble into Ben...

This is why I can’t stand Ben Askren. He got humiliated in the UFC and yet still wont stop trashing Usman, the champion and a guy who would absolutely destroy him in the Octagon.

Is Usman gonna knock him out? No.

Is Usman gonna submit him? No.

Is Usman going to outwrestle him? No.

Man shut the hell up.
Fuckin Dorks in this forum trash Usman,but Askren isnt allowed to?

Masvidal feels bad for retiring Askren. He's trying to help get him paid out of guilt.

Ben isnt humble,he likes to talk shit.
He can admit defeat,and handled it well,but Ben hasnt changed who he was.

People aren't using to seeing competitors be able to take a loss like an adult, since the vast majority of fighters act like impulsive, delusional children.

he's also smart to keep talking shit to Marty,and keep his name out there.

People aren't using to seeing competitors be able to take a loss like an adult, since the vast majority of fighters act like impulsive, delusional children.
I dont care if fighters act delusional.
They have to go in there and fight people in front of millions. Whatever they have to say to themsevles and to the press to get through it is alright for me Its the fans that act like children,expecting WAY too much and having a laundry list of pandering etiquette that they expect these guys to all adhere to.

I dont care if fighters act delusional.
They have to go in there and fight people in front of millions. Whatever they have to say to themsevles and to the press to get through it is alright for me Its the fans that act like children,expecting WAY too much and having a laundry list of pandering etiquette that they expect these guys to all adhere to.

Okay bud. Was just explaining why some don't understand Askren actually being able to take a loss.

Askren is hilarious. I'm glad even though he's now retired he's still involved in posting random, off the wall goofy shit.

Back