Rumored Masvidal looking to hire Askren for help with creative writing and PR

He was washed up by then and still destroyed Bum Askren

Woodley, Colby, and Usman fought a much better version of him and won easily

It's obvious you don't like Askren, just say that instead of having a big emotional argument.

Colby, Usman, and even Twood were scared to hit the mat with Maia. Askren wasn't.

Is Usman gonna knock him out? No.

Is Usman gonna submit him? No.

Is Usman going to outwrestle him? No.

Yes Usman could knock him out and yes Usman would out wrestle him.

Then Usman should have went to the Olympics and got himself a Hodge trophy or two. Instead he wrestled D2 and wore Funky t shirts.

Usmans boxing is below average and so is his striking defense.

the washed up 42 year old that Kamaru wouldn't go to the ground with if his life depended on it?
Aksren is Maia WITH incredible takedowns.

Hahaha fuck no he isn't, Maia owned him.

Hahaha fuck no he isn't, Maia owned him.
No he didn't. Askren got caught by a superior BJJ practitioner. Maia has better reversals and bottom game, but has no takedowns.
Askren has a superior top game and wrestling game.
Askren vs Maia was very, very close, and that wasn't even close to prime Askren.

Like he strangled this washed up 42 year old?

SQyeZK1.gif

Marty avoided the ground with Maia like the plague. Got saved by the ref in round 1.

Askren via first round bulldog choke.

No he didn't. Askren got caught by a superior BJJ practitioner. Maia has better reversals and bottom game, but has no takedowns.
Askren vs Maia was very, very close, and that wasn't even close to prime Askren.
Askren is not nearly as dangerous as Maia is on the ground. He's a very good wrestler and I believe prime Askren could've been champ, but his ground game is not even comparable to Maia's

I can't stand Usman either, but the delusion of some people here is ridiculous.
<6>
Askren is a good fighter and very good grappler, but I can't see him beating Marty in any way.

It was a good fight. Askren and Maia both have fun styles to watch.

I'd love to see Maia vs Khabib. These guys just all have a special level on their ground game.

Back