Masvidal is Getting Cringy

I wouldn’t call him a wannabe gangster, the man grew up in the street scene, was in the road and fighting killers all the time. No quit in him, he earned the right to be like this.

This. Chubby suburban dorks calling Masvidal a ‘wannabe’ is rich.

Cringey = Fear from Conor and his fans and backpedaling about Conor ducking

I don't care how cringy Mas gets. I loved the dude since Strikeforce, I'm glad he's finally getting the shine he deserves. He's been on the wrong side of some decisions that have hindered his career. I hope he rides this wave, and makes some good money.

The real cringe is Conor picking Donald for his return fight and then ignoring the elephant in the room in the post-fight speech.

HE addressed all those mouthy pricks. And kept the attention squarely on himself. Conor even mentioning another mans name in that situation would boost that mans worth in dollar value, good for him for not being led into a jackpot. Did you watch the post fight presser?presser

I don't care how cringy Mas gets. I loved the dude since Strikeforce, I'm glad he's finally getting the shine he deserves. He's been on the wrong side of some decisions that have hindered his career. I hope he rides this wave, and makes some good money.

ME too but yeah he got clingy with that robe shit. Alooooong way from the three piece and soda that switched up his public profile

He should have just kept on the down low like before, too much of a good thing makes it bad n hes turned into almost a caricature of himself instead of keeping it real.

ME too but yeah he got clingy with that robe shit. Alooooong way from the three piece and soda that switched up his public profile

Yeah, he's trying really hard. He just wants to get paid so I don't blame him.

yeah its like conor has a chance on khabib and usman..better take the winnable fight against masvidal

Yeah, he's trying really hard. He just wants to get paid so I don't blame him.

Word. And we don't know what the UFC had hoped, planned for and told him (Mas) to prepare for / would go down. Conor seems like he's playing it his way now, a little more conservatively with his moves - and good for him. The stakes are higher than ever for him, and the UFC have their best interests in mind. Not his.

He's getting desperate. Walking around with a made up belt and wearing Conor's old boxing robe. I've seen less desperation in a downtown night club at 3am...
You seem afraid.

<Waaah>
What’s cringey, is boasting about a win over cowboy and going silent, when a dangerous fighter is looking for a fight with you.
<WellThere>{<Scared}

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back