Masvidal is Getting Cringy

Mas V Conor is a total no brainer. I’m a fan of both guys but Conor should be looking to this fight. It’s a huge fight that not only progresses his claims for a title shot in whatever division, but it’s probably the biggest fight of all time, with fans split completely down the middle as to who is the favourite.
Meh. Never gonna happen.

He's getting desperate. Walking around with a made up belt and wearing Conor's old boxing robe. I've seen less desperation in a downtown night club at 3am...
Getting? Whenever he had a forum to speak he was cringey. The character he is playing is gross, but it's working so good on him

It's the fight the fans want so he probably thought Conor would feel forced to call him out. He should have realized from the start that Conor can do what he wants. He will always bring the casuals no matter who he fights. He could fight Nate, RDA or Paul Felder. It would still be a huge event, and the casuals would eat it right up. Meanwhile Masvidal is left with Usman...

He's getting desperate. Walking around with a made up belt and wearing Conor's old boxing robe. I've seen less desperation in a downtown night club at 3am...
Yep, he's become quite enamoured with himself.

The real cringe is Conor picking Donald for his return fight and then ignoring the elephant in the room in the post-fight speech.
Huh? What are you even referring to. If you mean Masvidal he said ‘look at that fookin tick in his bleeding housecoat!’

I don’t get why Masvidal/Conor is the fight everyone’s talking about. I think Masvidal/Usman is way more intriguing. Is it because everyone knows if Masvidal fights Usman it’s the derailing of his hype train?

Mas V Conor is a total no brainer. I’m a fan of both guys but Conor should be looking to this fight. It’s a huge fight that not only progresses his claims for a title shot in whatever division, but it’s probably the biggest fight of all time, with fans split completely down the middle as to who is the favourite.
Biggest fight of all time? In my opinion, it wouldn’t even be in the conversation for biggest fight this year. Much like the “BMF” debacle, it would be a fight between two good fighters who would likely get dominated by the champion either at lightweight or welterweight.

I wanna see Masvidal knock conor out so badly.

seeing his fanboys cry would be hilarious.
Im actually rooting for the opposite because now the haters are worse than the fanboys.

That was actually a smart move from Conor.

It made Mas look like a fool. All dressed up with no date to the ball...just standing in the crowd waiting for McGregor to summon him...

Yet he dismissed them and called them out for what they are, the b side waiting to be chosen. Fact is for better or worse(obviously worse lol) Conor can have his pick of opponent and he knows this. Be it Tony, Khabib, Mas...or a bum he's got all the cards and he made Jorge look small time.

maybe his die-hards are amused by his so- called making Jorge look small time but everyone knows whats up. Conors back is to the wall on this one.

You forgot to mention that he also has his own alcohol. That’s super cringy.

Jorge should focus on Usman and actually winning a real championship IMO then he could carry both titles around (if successful) which would make him a even bigger name and a bigger fight for Conor

The BMF title could be on the line as well as a chance to win a title in 3 divisions which would be history making

Huh? What are you even referring to. If you mean Masvidal he said ‘look at that fookin tick in his bleeding housecoat!’

I see you are one of the fish that were amused by that, apparently Conor has a whole bunch of you guys hook, line and sinker.

I always loved the talk from Conor because he always backed it up but lately it’s been just a bunch of noise.

Him showing up with a robe and a bottle of tequila was definitively in the cringy territory.

There was a point when he wasn’t cringey?

Back