Masvidal is Getting Cringy

He speaks in a different dialect now like a street gangster.
He wasn’t talking like that 5-10 years ago. it’s his gimmick.

Y'all are always so quick to call out cringe when it's what you buy and what makes casuals watch (to keep your sport alive).

No. Masvidal is fine.
What's not find and annoying is Conor being back at injecting venom and toxic shit into this sport once again.
Creating drama where there is none.

Masvidal has been cringe for ages, wanna be tough guy gangster act is so fake. Now his true self is showing as he literally whines about Conor not calling him out. Real beta. Probably a result of losing to colby in sparring for all those years

Actually he moved on to Usman as soon as he saw Conor wasn't interested in fighting him.

He wants to make good money before he retires. He's already 35.

Masvidal has been cringe for ages, wanna be tough guy gangster act is so fake. Now his true self is showing as he literally whines about Conor not calling him out. Real beta. Probably a result of losing to colby in sparring for all those years
Yep, there’s a reason he sucker punched Leon and ran from him every since, Leon should have pressed charges and we wouldn’t have to go through this

The real cringe is Conor picking Donald for his return fight and then ignoring the elephant in the room in the post-fight speech.
Not really considering both guys are coming off multiple losses and Cerrone being more than capable at finishing on their feet or ground. What's the issue?

conor fans are scared so call him cringy beacuse they know deep down unlike cowboy if Conor cant actully ko not tko him jorge will out work him
conor is a amazing fighter but a front runner
and he knows that if he cant put jorge away fast its gonna be a very bad night for him

I hope Usman beats him and Jorge returns to be journeyman he’s always been. Dude comes off as thirsty as hell.

He's been straddling that cringe line the entire time.

I wouldn’t call him a wannabe gangster, the man grew up in the street scene, was in the road and fighting killers all the time. No quit in him, he earned the right to be like this.

He’s on a good run... nothing wrong with feeling yourself and marketing yourself as much as possible...

I think I’ll take mas over Conor if they fight

I agree, beating Masvidal would no doubt get him a shot against Usman. I like his chances against Usman more than in a rematch with Khabib.

The real cringe is Conor picking Donald for his return fight and then ignoring the elephant in the room in the post-fight speech.
Don’t talk about Dana like that

Not as bad as "swaggerjacking" a Canadian male model and stealing his look including tattoos.

That was actually a smart move from Conor.

It made Mas look like a fool. All dressed up with no date to the ball...just standing in the crowd waiting for McGregor to summon him...

Yet he dismissed them and called them out for what they are, the b side waiting to be chosen. Fact is for better or worse(obviously worse lol) Conor can have his pick of opponent and he knows this. Be it Tony, Khabib, Mas...or a bum he's got all the cards and he made Jorge look small time.

He's getting desperate. Walking around with a made up belt and wearing Conor's old boxing robe. I've seen less desperation in a downtown night club at 3am...
You’re reaching, TS.
<DisgustingHHH>

Back