• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Massive Tonga underseas volcano eruption seen from space

I got a Tsunami warning early in the morning, maybe 1 am that crap woke me up. I live really far inland so I was like whatever it’s not a quake and went back to bed. That tsunami came and wrecked some ships here in Japan 8000k away
Yeah been seeing photos of the damage to ships in New Zealand was pretty impressive how something nearly 1,400 miles away go and do such damage.

I heard the US an Russia have plans on the table some years ago to effectively redirect volcanic flows underwater.

They may have tested some ideas without announcing it as soon as a decade ago. It required an underseas blast to move tectonic plates over 30,000 feet underwater.

They cannot obviously tell people because of the huge ramifications to Countries like Chile that sits directly under a major flow. Mostly now it's computer models on the largest computers on the planet.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/api.na...le/why-the-us-once-bombed-an-erupting-volcano

Yeah been seeing photos of the damage to ships in New Zealand was pretty impressive how something nearly 1,400 miles away go and do such damage.
Yeah, just incredible. And to think 50 years ago there might not have been a warning for most people, and they would have been caught unawares. Yikes

Yeah, just incredible. And to think 50 years ago there might not have been a warning for most people, and they would have been caught unawares. Yikes

The NZ tsunami warning system failed to go off in, at least some places that I'm aware of

<Fedor23>

I heard the US an Russia have plans on the table some years ago to effectively redirect volcanic flows underwater.

They may have tested some ideas without announcing it as soon as a decade ago. It required an underseas blast to move tectonic plates over 30,000 feet underwater.

They cannot obviously tell people because of the huge ramifications to Countries like Chile that sits directly under a major flow. Mostly now it's computer models on the largest computers on the planet.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/api.na...le/why-the-us-once-bombed-an-erupting-volcano
justin-timberlake-stare.gif

I get my news from this karate forum and mostly female astrology influencers on Twitter if that answers your question to some satisfaction.
Those may be more accurate sources than the MSM lately. My original comment was based on the theory that there are tunnels underground that are used for travel around the world. IN the last year or so, there have been a lot of seismic events with some in areas that normally do not experience them. People say it is groups blowing up the tunnels. There was a guy Phil Schneider who years ago talked about tunnels and a fire fight with aliens in one of them. He committed suicide shortly after he started to speak out about. Wrapped some rubber tubing around his throat real tight.

Those may be more accurate sources than the MSM lately. My original comment was based on the theory that there are tunnels underground that are used for travel around the world. IN the last year or so, there have been a lot of seismic events with some in areas that normally do not experience them. People say it is groups blowing up the tunnels. There was a guy Phil Schneider who years ago talked about tunnels and a fire fight with aliens in one of them. He committed suicide shortly after he started to speak out about. Wrapped some rubber tubing around his throat real tight.
I think next step is Elon musk and his boring company, then secret nazi program alien ufo Antarctica, and Werner van Braun’s character in his Mars book was named elon so prob we got a full on multidimensional time traveling adventure and of course it’s going underground if I have any grasp of the matters

I think next step is Elon musk and his boring company, then secret nazi program alien ufo Antarctica, and Werner van Braun’s character in his Mars book was named elon so prob we got a full on multidimensional time traveling adventure and of course it’s going underground if I have any grasp of the matters
The Nazis were smart but once has to wonder how they got they advanced their technology so quickly. Van Braun is a true American hero, if were not for him we would have never landed on the moon.

The Nazis were smart but once has to wonder how they got they advanced their technology so quickly. Van Braun is a true American hero, if were not for him we would have never landed on the moon.
of course that’s why the NASA jackets are so hip fashion, the nazi connections to heroism

the moon landing gets me hard and wet

Every time I see a tidal wave I think extraterrestrials or a huge fart

of course that’s why the NASA jackets are so hip fashion, the nazi connections to heroism

the moon landing gets me hard and wet

Every time I see a tidal wave I think extraterrestrials or a huge fart
Tidal waves or underwater nuclear detonations? Pakistan unleashed one back in 2004 with great success but at the cost of many innocent lives.

The NZ tsunami warning system failed to go off in, at least some places that I'm aware of

<Fedor23>
That’s really sucks. I’m sure it’s hard to have so much coastline and so little populace. Makes maintaining such a system difficult.
Thankfully the tsunami was about a meter and not a monster sized one

That’s really sucks. I’m sure it’s hard to have so much coastline and so little populace. Makes maintaining such a system difficult.
Thankfully the tsunami was about a meter and not a monster sized one

It's not a good sign and yeah they were lucky it was small. I'm fsr from the coast but it's certainly worrying someone is fucking it up somewhere

Back