Mas' chin?

Rare pic of Masvidal’s chin up close:
R10961_image1

We all know Nate doesn't hit hard but it seemed like his punches were stunning Mas in the 3rd round, had him standing still whenever he got hit.

Does he have a good chin?

Nate was getting his ass beat in there but I felt he had a chance to tko or sub Mas in the 5th.
I've seen him get dropped many times, but never tko'd. I do believe his chin is suspect.

A lot of you still believe in this whole "chin" thing still it looks like.

We all know Nate doesn't hit hard but it seemed like his punches were stunning Mas in the 3rd round, had him standing still whenever he got hit.

Nate was getting his ass beat in there but I felt he had a chance to tko or sub Mas in the 5th.
I think Masvidal has an ok chin at best. I've read the comments and disagree with everyone on the board who thinks Masvidal has great chin. Masvidal always used a safe fighting style up until recently. That combined with his excellent boxing skills allowed him not to get hit too much flush on the chin. This part of his career he doesn't care anymore and is just risking it and going for the money. The guy is a highly skilled boxer/mma fighter in all areas. Chin average at best. Contrast that with a guy like Max Holloway who has very good boxing but takes a lot more shots. Max is an example of a great chin i'd put Masvidal slightly below average.

the guy that fought acroos two weight classes around 50 times, got hit clean in a part of those fights and has 1 questionable stoppage tko loss?
the guy that got into youtube streetfihts and fucked up heavyweights while he was a kid?

i would doubt his chin and/or his recovery, sounds very logical

Mas doesn't have the best chin but it's not bad and also his recovery is pretty good.

Overall I'd say it's average or even slightly below average, but his recovery/composure is definitely above average.

Salty Masvidal haters be like: We need to find something to hate on
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

NO...no he wasn't hurting mas...and maia couldn't submit mas, i highly doubt nate is going to.

His chin is suspect. Michael Chiesa dropped him like a sack of shit.

dad2n0rc38811.gif

all i saw was chiesa surprising mas with a punch, tried to submit mas, but failed...mas getting right up this fight, and having chiesa on all fours..but nice cutting that part out...haha

When this doesn't put you out, safe to say you have a good chin

giphy.gif

I think Masvidal has an ok chin at best. I've read the comments and disagree with everyone on the board who thinks Masvidal has great chin. Masvidal always used a safe fighting style up until recently. That combined with his excellent boxing skills allowed him not to get hit too much flush on the chin. This part of his career he doesn't care anymore and is just risking it and going for the money. The guy is a highly skilled boxer/mma fighter in all areas. Chin average at best. Contrast that with a guy like Max Holloway who has very good boxing but takes a lot more shots. Max is an example of a great chin i'd put Masvidal slightly below average.

ok mr. join date 2019

God i fucking hate you guys..

He got dropped by a clean punch by a professional fighter - chin clearly suspect..

Goes for both diaz and masvidal btw.. they can take a fucking punch, cut the shit!

Masvidal also got dropped by a spinning heel kick from Khabilov. He does get dropped or wobbled occasionally, but recovers quickly. He would have been out cold if that kick had landed on the jaw tho.

Good chin, great recovery.

He gets dropped a lot but never really out and he always springs back right away.

He has been dropped in multiple fights but he usually recovers instantly and he has been finished once in 50 fights or something lol. His chin and recovery are insane. This Mofo took the biggest bomb ever from Cruickchank and survived a Spinning Hook Kick from Khabilov.

Back