Maryna "tat tat" Moroz

No, Moroz showed she has almost no striking defense. JoJo would eat her alive striking

As evidenced by their first fight. Doesn't matter much anyways. Both have proven to be mediocre fighters. Valerie would be beaten by Joanna and Claudia with ease.

As evidenced by their first fight. Doesn't matter much anyways. Both have proven to be mediocre fighters. Valerie would be beaten by Joanna and Claudia with ease.

Valerie and Gadelha have already fought to a split decision.

Valerie and Gadelha have already fought to a split decision.

Indeed, Valerie who was never considered a contender at 135 fought Gadelha to a split decision. Take that parrots. :icon_twis

Can't you just say Moroz is better than JoJo but Letourneau is better than Moroz.

This ^

And with a better game plan Moroz might have fared better tonight. But Letourneau came prepared and certainly deserves to move up to the Top 10.

Perhaps you should explain the split decision of Claudia against Letourneau.

You've become what you hate.

I never said the SWs are cans and I don't hate the SW division, I just hate the parrots who bash the BWs to prop it up. I would not make negative comments towards SW at all if these sheeple would just shut the F up.

Maybe they will soon, it's becoming apparent that they were wrong. Most probably didn't even come up with that conclusion on their own, but read some other moron's post on Sherdog and internalized it. What idiots haha.

This ^

And with a better game plan Moroz might have fared better tonight. But Letourneau came prepared and certainly deserves to move up to the Top 10.

So who's to say with an actual gameplan that JoJo can't beat moroz in a mismatch. I think their fight back in april was a case of Calderwood not having her head on straight.

Indeed, Valerie who was never considered a contender at 135 fought Gadelha to a split decision. Take that parrots. :icon_twis

"Parrots" that acknowledge size being a factor and Gadelha beating Valerie anyways. Try again son.

So who's to say with an actual gameplan that JoJo can't beat moroz in a mismatch. I think their fight back in april was a case of Calderwood not having her head on straight.

I would agree with you. She needs a much better training team in my opinion. She has the tools to do well.

Perhaps you should explain weight classes.

Both fighters weigh in at the same weight. Does that explain it for you?

EDIT* She also has a split decision loss to Alexis Davis who is #3 BW. I would say Letourneau certainly deserves no disrespect as was given.

You've become what you hate.

lol, indeed.

9c9b1fd37021fbef8f9f0d233d901ca6.jpg

Valeria missed weight as a 117lb corpse the first time. :)

Strawweight Gadelha vs bantamweight Letourneau was the point.

I did not see that fight but your point makes no sense. I don't see how your argument expands to Letourneau being totally out classed against the top 115 pound fighters. She showed that she could take a punch and punch hard tonight and she weighed 116 not 117.

Back